GDT: NHL Stadium Series: Colorado Avalanche Vs Los Angeles Kings | 8PM EST 6PM MST | Air Force Academy

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I should be upset with the win hurting the tank, but I can't be with Toffoli getting a hat trick on the biggest stage just a week from the trade deadline. I can tolerate it this once.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
****ing embarrassing by the Avs, like a real life facepalm I want my money back embarrassing.

You play one of the biggest games of the season and have a chance to overtake first place in the Central and not even show up. They outshot Kings close to 2-1 ratio and not one of them had any danger of going in.

I don't care if you're a professional, that's a loss that deserves a bag skate if I ever saw one.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
****ing embarrassing by the Avs, like a real life facepalm I want my money back embarrassing.

You play one of the biggest games of the season and have a chance to overtake first place in the Central and not even show up. They outshot Kings close to 2-1 ratio and not one of them had any danger of going in.

I don't care if you're a professional, that's a loss that deserves a bag skate if I ever saw one.
I think the ice was obviously pretty bad, I don't remember either team having any great chances. In reality 3 garbage goals were scored in this game.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Best thing about this game was that Toffoli's price getting higher and higher.

Avs should honestly be embarassed. I was expecting a blowout.

SealsFan4Life

May 22, 2019
Ontario, CA
i kinda missed the whole game. didnt get home until the end and i seen LA score in the last minute like wow really?
How was the game otherwise?
Ice was alright?

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
i kinda missed the whole game. didnt get home until the end and i seen LA score in the last minute like wow really?
How was the game otherwise?
Ice was alright?
Pretty terrible tbh, all 3 goals scored were garbage goals. No real flow to the game.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Was interesting that there was no handshake line after this game. Not that I really care that there wasn't but handshakes have been the norm for these outdoor games for awhile now.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Cool for Toffoli to get the hattie
Those chrome helmets are pretty nice as well, I didn't notice them at first

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad