GDT: NHL Stadium Series: Colorado Avalanche Vs Los Angeles Kings | 8PM EST 6PM MST | Air Force Academy

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I didn't catch a single word that Patrick Sharp just said. Each time that it was his turn to speak, the broadcast started playing some loud, thumping techno music. Did Roenick break into the broadcast truck to disrupt the guy getting his air time?
same, i'm watching a stream so i wasn't sure if that was the actual broadcast or an error cause sometimes i get random commercials during the "commercial break in progress" screen

i really enjoyed the singer getting hard cut after "i got a girl from the southside" or whatever he said

as i usually say, i can't f***in wait for NBC to lose this contract

Reactions: Pucker Factor 10

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
If nothing else, the uniforms for this game prove beyond the shadow of any reasonable doubt that the "fashion designers" that the NHL employs are absolute ****ing morons.
Well for the Kings jerseys, the bottom half of the numbers is white on white. I’m sure that makes things a little difficult for people in the nosebleeds, as it’s making me squint a bit at home.

The chrome helmets are gross.

Pucker Factor 10

Serious guy who doesn't take things too seriously
Oct 26, 2019
The Frozen Tundra of Nanook
Well for the Kings jerseys, the bottom half of the numbers is white on white. I’m sure that makes things a little difficult for people in the nosebleeds, as it’s making me squint a bit at home.

The chrome helmets are gross.

Yep, absolutely.

I think it would have been really neat if they had gone retro back to the mid-90s Gretzky-era Kings and Nordique jerseys. Of course, that would be considered "old-fashioned" and "antiquated" and, as we all know, anything older than 5 minutes these days is "outdated" and we certainly can't have any of that.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Looks like the Kings sucked all entertainment value out of this one. Shocker.

You'd think there was a Sutter with a walkey talkey giving coaching advice.

Seriously, Avs better not lose this one 1-0 lol. That'd effectively end the stadium series for them lol. Would be attrocious for the fanbase.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Yep, absolutely.

I think it would have been really neat if they had gone retro back to the mid-90s Gretzky-era Kings and Nordique jerseys. Of course, that would be considered "old-fashioned" and "antiquated" and, as we all know, anything older than 5 minutes these days is "outdated" and we certainly can't have any of that.
I like that idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad