NHL Seattle ‘Toast to the Fans’ event tomorrow

StarterHart

Waffle
Feb 2, 2018
Arlington, WA
Work held me late so I was unable to arrive until 5:20. Too late for a hat :(, but at least I was in time to catch the presentation. Ended up being a really fun night. For those that were there, I was the guy at the bar in Flyers gear. The orange Hart 79.

Last edited:

SoldiersOfFilth

Hamildone with Neely
Dec 28, 2013
Near Olympia
Work held me late so I was unable to arrive until 5:20. Too late for a hat :(, but at least I was in time to catch the presentation. Ended up being a really fun night. For those that were there, I was the guy at the bar in Flyers gear. The orange Hart 79.
Was nice meeting you! I was the guy in the black suit with powder blue shirt

Reactions: StarterHart
Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
So glad it was a hat! Been wanting one of those since the 2020 hats were given out!

Good seeing you again. Totally threw me off you not being in the bruins sweater lol

I missed you, Next time.

The crazy thing is, it wasn't supposed to start till 5pm, but I got there at 4:55 and the place was packed. The only place where they had seating was up at the front lol

Reactions: StarterHart

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->