NHL RTP (Phases 3 & 4)

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012

Boston, Philly, Caps & Tampa for East
Avs, Vegas, Stars & Blues for West

Their round robin games will be the 4PM games. Those games will have shootout.

If you start watching the East in the morning and finish with the West at night, you could be watching 13-14 hours of hockey a day.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal

Forgot about Mountain Time :laugh:

Good news for any Western Conference team fans in Europe, they’ll be able to watch hockey at prime time. Or watch the best teams in their round robins at a reasonable hour.

And Per Sjoblom. VAN-HAB and our other friends on the west coast will have hockey to watch all day from 9 AM local time onwards!

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Well, well, well.... There may still be a chance.

I was asking this question. If he can still participate at practices and join the team in the hub city as a way to help him acclimate to the environment and get to know his new teammates and staff.

Reactions: Redux91

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Well, well, well.... There may still be a chance.

I was asking this question. If he can still participate at practices and join the team in the hub city as a way to help him acclimate to the environment and get to know his new teammates and staff.

Reeeeaaaally hope they let him, come on christ

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014

From Midnight to 3AM, they'll recap the games with a 60-minute, no commercial condensed version that we see on RDS ;) Meanwhile, they'll be working on the results for the daily tests the players took after their games?

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018

Forgot about Mountain Time :laugh:

Good news for any Western Conference team fans in Europe, they’ll be able to watch hockey at prime time. Or watch the best teams in their round robins at a reasonable hour.

And Per Sjoblom. VAN-HAB and our other friends on the west coast will have hockey to watch all day from 9 AM local time onwards!

:towel:

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
I want to believe this but...there's WAY too much logistic involved and it will go to shit very quickly. Also, it completely messes up next season too right? Since it would mean the actual season to start in January/February 2021.

I'll be honest: really wish they just cancelled this season outright. Things are getting so much worse in the States...

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
When is the vote?

I believe the vote is being done right now.

McKenzie and the insiders were saying by Wednesday it should be official. But until we get then official confirmation, we'll never know.

The moment there is an agreement in place, the players have 72 hours to vote. The agreement was made on Sunday. So the 72 hours would make tomorrow the deadline.

Edit: It's as if your question was perfectly timed:

Last edited:
Reactions: CoopersFalls

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
From Midnight to 3AM, they'll recap the games with a 60-minute, no commercial condensed version that we see on RDS ;) Meanwhile, they'll be working on the results for the daily tests the players took after their games?
I'd rather spend 15 hours per day at HFHabs than watching one single second of this masquerade :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad