NHL RTP (Phases 3 & 4)

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
With no revenue being generated from having no fans in the arenas plus the costs of testing, hotel bills, etc the NHL will make maybe $2.50 in profit out of this. :)
I don't believe that it will even happen. They are hopeful that it will but I just can't see it, too many things can go wrong and by the looks of things, we are in for a heavy second wave of COVID.

Reactions: sheed36

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017

“Bob McKenzie joins Gino Reda to explain what's holding up the hub city announcement, why there's potential that both hub cities could be in Canada and how all of this is affecting the Return to Play timeline.”

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Not that I think McNiven is anything special at this point but these practice scenarios are hardly anything to evaluate.

Best players in the world will rip you if they have all the time in the world.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Not that I think McNiven is anything special at this point but these practice scenarios are hardly anything to evaluate.

Best players in the world will rip you if they have all the time in the world.

It's what I was saying earlier. Those practice videos didn't do him any favors either. The focus was placed more on Drouin, Byron, and Hudon scoring during their drills than it was to highlight McNiven's saves. Poor guy.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Gary Bettmen is just ****ing amazing , thats all there is to it
Never ceases to amaze me with the work he does and puts in. The whole plan to return, the CBA extension, bringing the NHL back to the olympics, 10% salary escrow next year, paid back in 3 years, just a plan for everything. Meanwhile the NBA seems like it will never take off, Baseball is supposed to come back but getting decimated by the virus every single day, and now Football looks iffy
I cant say enough good things about Bettman honestly, and he even soaks up all the boos when he presents the Cup because the majority of fans are too stupid to actually praise his work in helping the NHL thrive through ever changing circumstances of all kinds, including popularity.
One of the best commish ive ever seen.
Change my mind.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So teams are allowed to being 31 players. An unlimited amount of goalies (that count among the 31).

The players with * next to their name is confirmed to be in Montreal.

Also, I added Domi but we don't know if he'll be allowed to play.

1- Gallagher*
2- Danault*
3- Tatar*
4- Suzuki
5- Drouin*
6- Byron*
7- Kotkaniemi*
8- Lehkonen*
9- Armia*
10- Weise*
11- Weal*
12- Evans
13- Weber*
14- Petry
15- Chiarot
16- Mete*
17- Alzner
18- Kulak
19- Folin*
20- Ouellet
21- Price*
22- Lindgren
23- Domi (TBD if he is allowed to participate)
24- Hudon*
25- Juulsen*
26- Dauphin* (he's been there since the start of Phase 2)

There would be 5 spots left to fill. Unless Domi is deemed unfit to play. Then there would be 6 spots to fill. And who knows if others will opt out.

Forwards options: Poehling, Vejdemo, Blandisi, Lucchini, Verbeek, Alain, Pezzetta, Teasdale & Belzile

Teasdale hasn't played or practiced all year. Belzile last played December 4th. Both have been out long term.

Defense options: Fleury, Leskinen, Brook & Olofsson.

Goalie options: Primeau & McNiven*

McNiven has been there since the start of Phase 2. But who knows if he will included.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad