GDT: NHL Qualifier Game 4: Toronto at Columbus | 8 PM 8/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Since I’m 2-0 in GDTs after the season restart, I guess I will ride the hot hand.

Hoping for the boys to come out with all the momentum after the epic win last night and finish the series today on ‘home’ ice.

NHL.com GameCenter: Toronto Maple Leafs - Columbus Blue Jackets - August 7th, 2020

CBJ Preview: GAME 4 PREVIEW: Blue Jackets look to clinch series Friday night

Projected Lineup

Alexandre Texier - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Cam Atkinson
Gus Nyquist - Boone Jenner - Nick Foligno
Liam Foudy - Alexander Wennberg - Oliver Bjorkstrand
Eric Robinson - Riley Nash - Emil Bemstrom

Zach Werenski - Seth Jones
Vladislav Gavrikov - David Savard
Ryan Murray - Markus Nutivaara

Elvis Merzlikins
Joonas Korpisalo

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
I’d throw back in Kukan. Didn’t think Nuti was particularly good last night (though he wasn’t terrible) so would rather go with the guy with fresher legs if it’s more or less a wash talent-wise. Would perhaps be interested in seeing Gerbe and/or Stenlund and/or Shore for similar reasons.

Has to be Elvis tonight, right? He did play about a full period more than Korpi when counting the overtime and faced more than 20 shots, but it was just barely more than 20, and he hadn’t played at all all series before yesterday so he should still be pretty fresh.

Will be really interesting seeing what Toronto decides. I can’t imagine them going with Campbell, but Andersen was peppered last night, and this will be his second game in 2 nights, 3rd in 4 and 4th in 6 (with an extra period, too, for each of those).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fro

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
There's another game tonight?!? I am still tired from last night's game.

I may be a healthy scratch unless I get some 5 Hour Energies

Find some Celsius...its usually by slim fast stuff...best energy drink out there, natural stuff, helps metabolism, and no crash...i live by it

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
How do I petition FSOhio to show a Jackets game instead of a Reds game? This is unacceptable
Sign up for Hulu free seven day trial....they carry 2 FSO stations. Watch game, then cancel.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
How do I petition FSOhio to show a Jackets game instead of a Reds game? This is unacceptable
Do you have a roku box? It has foxsportsgo on it and I have gotten the games plus pre and post games. In Cleveland the Indians are on STO, but when playing the Reds we got the Cinci feed where the Jackets would have been. It was probably on the alt channel, but for some stupid reason my cable provider puts the alt in SD, which in this day and age is unwatchable for hockey. I've had to stream all the games.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I’m feeling good about tonight’s game after unplugging the constipated offense. I’m expecting Bjork or Cam to join in tonight. Also it’ll be no surprise if:
Kukan draws in, if healthy;
Wennberg centers the 4th line With Nash moving up
Elvis gets his 1st playoff start (not because Korpi was bad, but because there seemed to be an energy boost with Elvis on the ice)

I’m feeling like this could be reminiscent of game 2 against TB after the great comeback. Let’s close this out tonight!

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Sabres fan here, but I went to school in Cleveland and caught a couple Jackets games since once of my buddies lived in Columbus for awhile, so CBJ is one of my secondary teams to pull for. Wanted to drop by to say: hope your boys put the leafs out for garbage collection tonight!

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
4apuez.jpg

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Find some Celsius...its usually by slim fast stuff...best energy drink out there, natural stuff, helps metabolism, and no crash...i live by it

See this is why I come here, for solid advice like this. Gonna be on the lookout for Celsius.

Reactions: Fro

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
There's another game tonight?!? I am still tired from last night's game.

I may be a healthy scratch unless I get some 5 Hour Energies
LOL... as a fan I‘m definitely a bit emotionally exhausted after last nights nail biter ... I wonder how the players are feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad