GDT: NHL Qualifier Game 3: Toronto at Columbus | 8 PM 8/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Wow... last night was like a dream. I sat and read about 30 pages on the TML board and saw their utter despair.. after earlier in the game they were expressing that the CBJ was crap, and that we were done, just a pothole in the road. That fanbase has a 53 year old glacier sitting between their ears.. it is time to bury them tonight. PLD and Jones are going to be tired.. we need more from Zach, Murray, Bjork, Cam, Nutti, Foligno, Wennberg, Stenlund Gerbe. We need shots on goal, Jenner can bring that.. Bemstrom, Texier, Foudy. We have to score. Elvis is a wall in net... lets hit the gas and score some goals.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Not to get ahead of myself but does everyone realize that if the CBJ win this series there is a really good chance it is a Tampa rematch? If I understand the round robin and the reseeding that happens, it all comes down to if the CBJ win, who wins the Montreal/Pens series and the outcome of Philly and Tampa on Saturday.

Tampa/Philly winner wins the round robin and I assume gets the #1 seed. If CBJ win and Montreal wins, CBJ essentially become the 7 seed and would play the loser of Tampa/Philly. If CBJ win and Pittsburgh wins, CBJ would be the 8 seed and play the TBL/PHI winner.
Yep. Ironic if it’s TBL..

But trying to not hink that far ahead at the moment. Maybe tonight if all goes well? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad