NHL Playoffs stream

smulkie

Jan 12, 2023
Greetings,

I am currently residing in the Netherlands and I would like to watch the NHL playoffs the day after the games are played. I am seeking a streaming site where I can view the full game replay without any spoilers regarding the scores.

Could anyone kindly suggest such a site?

smulkie

Jan 12, 2023
Yes, I understand and I looked at some of them but a lot are either not working or showing scores. So hoping someone could recommend me one :)

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Greetings,

I am currently residing in the Netherlands and I would like to watch the NHL playoffs the day after the games are played. I am seeking a streaming site where I can view the full game replay without any spoilers regarding the scores.

Could anyone kindly suggest such a site?

NHL.tv

There’s should be setting within your account to hide scores

smulkie

Jan 12, 2023
NHL.tv

Yeah I have ESPN player (nhl.tv is not available on The Netherlands). And as I will be in Asia when the playoffs are there, I need a streaming site that works for people outside the USA and Canada.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Yeah I have ESPN player (nhl.tv is not available on The Netherlands). And as I will be in Asia when the playoffs are there, I need a streaming site that works for people outside the USA and Canada.

There’s a lot of Asian countries listed under NHL.tv…

So you’re asking for one that’s available in both Asia and Netherlands? I’m not sure that exists.

You might be better off buying a VPN to mask/change your location at that point. And then subscribe to a service available in that location you change yours too in VPN

smulkie

Jan 12, 2023
There’s a lot of Asian countries listed under NHL.tv…

So you’re asking for one that’s available in both Asia and Netherlands? I’m not sure that exists.

You might be better off buying a VPN to mask/change your location at that point. And then subscribe to a service available in that location you change yours too in VPN
Thank you! I am currently looking into nhl.tv and have found that it does indeed stream in Asia, hopefully including replays without revealing the scores. However, I am unable to locate the purchasing options while searching at the moment in the Netherlands. Would it be better to purchase it in the Philippines, or is it possible to use a VPN to subscribe to nhl.tv and stream it while I'm there? Cannot seem to find how to register.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad