NHL Playoff Pool "cheat sheet" for you!

tmangos

Jul 7, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Every year, I create this NHL Playoff Pool "cheat sheet" to help me pick players for my pools. And I make it available to all of you.
It sorts players by points, based on how YOU think the playoffs will go! Complete your playoff bracket and it will show you who to pick based on the regular season stats.
Think the New York Rangers, the Beasts of the East, will go all the way against Dallas, the Best in the West? Then guess what - Panarin is the best choice! But who to pick next - Fox Or Robertson? When do you pick Kucherov, MacKinnon, McDavid? Based on how YOU think the playoffs will go, this will show you!
Instructions are on the main tab. It also shows notes for known Injuries, and caveats for players with < 40 games played. The zip file 'NHLPlayoffs_PlayerPool.2024.zip' contains the excel spreadsheet. It's pre-filled simply with all the top seeds winning each round. In no way am I suggesting anything by the selections shown in it.
NOTE this is just a simple spreadsheet to help. I make no promises that it's rocket science, or that it's like a genie in a bottle, or anything like that. I have absolutely NO affiliation with any sports or fantasy or gambling site. I'm just a hockey geek like many of you!
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Have fun with it. Hope it helps!
Tom

Attachments

• TMHLStats_Offseason2024.zip
    2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
I asked ChatGPT to read the stats and build me the best bracket.

NHL.bracket.challenge.2024.png

This bracket is pretty much a lock.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad