NHL playoff format question?

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
So I assume at the end of the season all 4 divisions will play until there is 1 winner per division. Now with regards to the Canadian division who do we play? Does it change say if Leafs win or if Western Canadian team wins?
Also does the NHL have a pre set barn for the Canadian division champ to play in?

Mattavarner

Apr 17, 2014
I believe they re seed based on points, so the #1 ranked team of the division champs plays the #4, and the #2 plays the #3.

As far as where the games will be played for the Canadian division winner, who knows with the border, id assume theyd have to play them all in the US

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I believe they re seed based on points, so the #1 ranked team of the division champs plays the #4, and the #2 plays the #3.

As far as where the games will be played for the Canadian division winner, who knows with the border, id assume theyd have to play them all in the US
Ok thank you, I think it would make the most sense to put them in a barn that is allowed limited fans, Canadian teams usually draw well in the US. I fig use every opportunity to try and recoup some $$

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
The playoff sites are TBD. Speculation is neutral site in a bubble like last year, or like baseball did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad