NHL Players You've Played with or Against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Teemu

Aug 16, 2005
I've played pick-up hockey with a couple of guys who were drafted or went to one or two training camps.

Otherwise...

I ate breakfast in the same Perkins as Tomas Steen.

I sold smokes to Dale Hawerchuk at the golf course I worked at.

Mike Foligno made fun of me for having trouble opening the door to the bench while I was at his hockey school. (I was too young to give him stick over his stupid hippity-hop goal celebration.)

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
I have played with Murray Craven on occasion, he also used to take the ice during my high school practices and pass to us and stuff, nothing real amazing. still plays pick up hockey at the same rink I do havn't played with him for awhile.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
stefan27fan said:
I work in a grocery store, and I saw Rick Nash picking out pasta sauce ... does that count?
Remindsme of last fall when Steve Larmer walked into Bell World in Peterborough. I sold him an Express View receiver. That was pretty cool, but I've met him before at an All-Star party.

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
Canadian Game said:
Remindsme of last fall when Steve Larmer walked into Bell World in Peterborough. I sold him an Express View receiver. That was pretty cool, but I've met him before at an All-Star party.

Or that time Cliff Ronning bought a cup of coffee at the gas station I was working at.

Hockeylover

Oct 5, 2005
I've played street hockey with my uncle Jean-Guy Morissette in the 70's. He played only one game in the NHL, and it was for the Montreal Canadian on October 30, 1963, at the Maple Leafs Garden. Here are some photos I have collected. The first image is of him entering the game he played when he replaced Lord Worsley who had been injured in the second period. Morissette was himself injured when he received a puck in the face during a practice the next morning! Poor uncle! :cry:

The other photos are of him on a hockey card that was put on the market about 3 years ago, the next one is of him the Baltimore Clippers in the 60's and the last one with the Omaha Knights in around of 1963.

http://hockeygoalies.org/bio/morissette.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad