NHL players here is your anonymous poll! NHL players only please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhalerBoy

Jul 22, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
should we start one for owners? I may be a fool, but I think I read somewhere that Jeremy Jacobs is on this board. I think he's actually a moderator for the Sweden board.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
I'd make an Andreas Lilja joke here, but he was just busted for a sexual assualt investigation, so maybe I'll refrain.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
PWorrell said:
As a player born in the Swedish city of Sweden, I can tell you that I learned the value of hard work. I would gladly take a cap to continue playing.

-Andreas Lilja

Brewleaguer

Jan 31, 2005
leaflover said:
Wow 4 genuine NHLers voted in the 1st 10 minutes.
Are there any posters that aren't NHL players. ;)

I played in beerleagues and wanted to be an NHL... does that count? :D

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
Well as much as people will show distain for this process but what do we have left to work with, Two sides who are not working towards the best interest of teh game the fans or the players.

I believe that in the end you will see a close vote on this issue but a cap vote in some form will win!

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I hear Darcy Tucker was a member here until he was banned for swearing, uttering threats and stalking other posters.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
This would be even funnier if no one had voted...

EDIT : taking exception to my no more posting on the business of hockey forum.. JUST ONCE ;)

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Can I vote more than once? Not just for myself. Several family members are also NHLers.
My dog plays in the AHL. He wanted to vote too but we told him he couldn't, the poll wouldn't be scientific. If we let him vote we'd have to let the cat vote.

Does Modano's dog get to vote? We told our dog no way but wanted to make sure.

Darn...I just realized the cat has taken our only vote. Now the dog's furious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad