NHL: Pavelski (January 2014)

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
pavs_zps9f1e0f04.jpg

'Murica! Great to see Pavs get the recognition he deserves!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
PollakOnSharks 3:14pm via Web
Plover, WI., honoring its hometown Olympian and #SJSharks top goal scorer with "Joe Pavelski Day" on Feb. 7.

What an honor

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
PollakOnSharks 3:14pm via Web
Plover, WI., honoring its hometown Olympian and #SJSharks top goal scorer with "Joe Pavelski Day" on Feb. 7.

What an honor

Very cool! Hopefully will be made into a national holiday after he's a hero in the Olympics!:)

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
http://www.teamusahockeyshop.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=pavelski

is that too good to be true? can't find any reviews of that site.

not sure if legit site or not..... but I really want one.

From the site's FAQ:

3. How do you send my purchased items?
When We received your payment, we will deal with your order with 24 hours.If anything goes well, we will ship it out with 2 days.

9. How many payment method do you accept?
We can received the payment through Visa Card,Master Card,Paypal Method,Western Union and Money Gram.

11. Why do you charge my card more than your product price?
We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand.

-_-

Last edited:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Well deserved. Very happy for him. I hope the US get annihilated at the Olympics, and he comes back with a vengeance for the playoffs. :naughty:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
http://www.teamusahockeyshop.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=pavelski

is that too good to be true? can't find any reviews of that site.

not sure if legit site or not..... but I really want one.

From the site's FAQ:

3. How do you send my purchased items?
When We received your payment, we will deal with your order with 24 hours.If anything goes well, we will ship it out with 2 days.

9. How many payment method do you accept?
We can received the payment through Visa Card,Master Card,Paypal Method,Western Union and Money Gram.

11. Why do you charge my card more than your product price?
We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand.

-_-

Not to sound rude, but did you paraphrase or copy and paste? Because "we can received..." really would suggest it's not legit.

EDIT: I looked, and their grammar is terrible. Honestly, I wouldn't trust that site.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
CSNCA during pregame indicate they'll have "coverage" from Plover, WI for "Joe Pavelski Day" (I'm guessing during Friday's game).

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Not to sound rude, but did you paraphrase or copy and paste? Because "we can received..." really would suggest it's not legit.

EDIT: I looked, and their grammar is terrible. Honestly, I wouldn't trust that site.

Yea, I should have noted that I directly copied that over. It just seems so sketch - however I was close to pulling the trigger. I'm just glad I read into it a little more and I'm totally fine settling for a Pavs USA shirt or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00