NHL News/Notes XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Wasn't he part of it? Oof, could you imagine if that pick ends up being a top 5 pick? I could see it happening as well. Can the Sharks get that pick for free?
I’m sure he had a huge hand in it. Which is probably why he resigned.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Trade couture, sign demelo and make him captain.

Honestly, he probably does deserve a letter based on why he's trending: Absolutely immolating stupid twitter whiners who are quitting hockey/NHL fandom and whinging about games being cancelled as the players join the social protest.

For as much as I've made him into a living HFSJ meme, good on him for not taking their crap.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Honestly, he probably does deserve a letter based on why he's trending: Absolutely immolating stupid twitter whiners who are quitting hockey/NHL fandom and whinging about games being cancelled as the players join the social protest.

For as much as I've made him into a living HFSJ meme, good on him for not taking their crap.

Agreed. To be honest i was expecting to read something stupid when i went and looked. That post was my response to what i seen.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
This pandemic and social climate is really allowing people to show their true colors.
It's making me want to use the internet (and specifically social media) less and less. It's pretty bonkers how much people are so fervently against making things better in the world.

Reactions: Pavelski2112

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
So apparently the canucks have been fined $45,000 for bringing in 2 strippers into the bubble for there backup goalie before game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad