NHL News/Notes XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Who is criticizing anyone? I think you have completely misunderstood the meaning of what I said. All I am saying is that people outside should be also given the option to mourn. If the team in AZ decides to put #StrongerThanHate on their patches, then why not. We are not competing for a prize here. We are mourning and showing our support towards a community.

I am honestly confused at what you are really arguing about here? I have never once said that we get to dictate how Pittsburgh mourns. What I have said is that I would have loved to see other teams show their support as well.

The league and other teams are going to show Pittsburgh the respect to let them do their thing to mourn them. There are better ways for other teams to show their support to them than by also wearing that patch. It's just tacky for the situation.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
The league and other teams are going to show Pittsburgh the respect to let them do their thing to mourn them. There are better ways for other teams to show their support to them than by also wearing that patch. It's just tacky for the situation.
My message is not getting across so I am just going to stop here.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
What's this, Quick's 3rd season ending injury in October?

His career is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad