NHL Networks: Behind the Glass

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
People who think Chris Stewart is a legit NHL option in 2019 will look bad no matter how it's edited.

They may not think this. It might be NHL Network saying, "please keep him around. We know he's gone at the last cuts but at least give us this feel good story." and we'll kick in a few sheckles *wink*

Last edited:
Reactions: PhlthyRich

Harhis

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
It would be much appreciated if someone could post a link where this could be seen. If it's not against forum rules.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Not it’s not.

They’ll have final say on anything shown in the show and it’ll make them look like the perfect organization... when they’re not.

I guess there’s always something that gets in that they don’t think is dumb but in reality to people that don’t think like hockey men is.

Like I don’t think the Bruins thought the Seguin clip was bad. Not saying we’ll get something of that stature but like said above if they were to sign Stewart I’m sure there could possibly be some not so good sound bites as to explaining why.

Reactions: Curufinwe

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Not it’s not.

They’ll have final say on anything shown in the show and it’ll make them look like the perfect organization... when they’re not.
It’s going to make them look bad in ways that they don’t be even realize.

Like they’ll be talking up a guy like stewart or Hagg, thinking that’s a perfectly acceptable thing to do.

Like that behind the scenes video where the bruins dinosaurs talk about trading Seguin. I’m sure they don’t even realize why they’re idiots.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
It’s going to make them look bad in ways that they don’t be even realize.

Like they’ll be talking up a guy like stewart or Hagg, thinking that’s a perfectly acceptable thing to do.

Like that behind the scenes video where the bruins dinosaurs talk about trading Seguin. I’m sure they don’t even realize why they’re idiots.
Could get some stuff around AV's decision to do cuts early and around Goaltending vs Bruins.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
According to an article I read, in two days it will be available on NHL social channels. Not sure what the NHL social channel is. I assume their website

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad