NHL Network-US WJC Broadcast Schedule

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Since there is a TSN thread might as well start a NHL Network-US thread for those in the States that want to watch.

Saturday, December 26 |
Latvia vs. Canada | 4:00 pm
Czech Republic vs. Sweden | 6:00 pm
Slovakia vs. USA | 8:00 pm
Sunday, December 27 |
USA vs. Switzerland | 4:00 pm
Czech Republic vs. Finland | 6:00 pm
Monday, December 28 |
Canada vs. Switzerland | 4:00 pm
Tuesday, December 29 |
Latvia vs. USA | 4:00 pm
Sweden vs. Russia | 6:00 pm
Canada vs. Slovakia | 8:00 pm
Thursday, December 31 |
USA vs. Canada | 8:00 pm
Saturday, January 2 |
Quarterfinal #1 | 5:00 pm
Quarterfinal #2 | 9:00 pm
Sunday, January 3 |
Semifinal #1 | 5:00 pm
Semifinal #2 | 9:00 pm
Tuesday, January 5 |
Bronze Medal Game | 4:00 pm
Gold Medal Game | 8:00 pm

Gary Thorne, Dave Starman, and Fred Pletsch will call all the USA games. TSN feed for the rest.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=509998&navid=DL|NHL|NHLNetwork

mossylog

Go jackets
Nov 18, 2006
zanesville
i'm glad nhl network is showing these games again, last year was my first year watching them and we had the whole family over for new years eve party and watched the usa vs. canada game and the blue jackets playing at the same time, what a fun night. can't wait.

bictron

Jul 31, 2005
Tracy, CA
Sweeeeeeeeet. What an exciting year.

Last year was the first time my brother-in-laws watched this, and they seemed to love the action.

BobbyRyan9

Let's Go Bruins!
May 26, 2008
Looks like they're covering all of the good games in the tournament. They were advertising it on NHL on the Fly last night and they said they would be covering every game with Team USA. It kind of worried me, because I thought they would leave out games with Team Canada. But it looks as though Team Canada will be heavily featured and should be a treat to watch on the NHL Network. The network also provides coverage of every game at the Memorial Cup in May via Rogers Sportsnet feed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad