NHL Network next week...draft junkies

shayne

Feb 27, 2003
ontario
Visit site
i signed up at the beginning of the month specifically to get the saturday broadcast(rds 2-7) and was pretty bored up until now.

NEXT week maks it all worth while, their will be behind the scenes specials next week on the 2004,2005 and 2006 drafts as well as the combine special and preview of the 2007 draft and then of course the 1st rd friday and the complete draft on saturday.

I told my wife to go away for the week end, she won't but i will be buried in the basement for sure.

Any draft junkies out there, sign up to the NHL network right away, this week or so is going to be great.

Cheers

EspOrrsito

edumacated
Feb 27, 2002
B.C.
Visit site
Yes!

After I read about all the great coverage that the NHL Network is having on June22/23 I sent them a nice thank you email.

My wife knows that anything she wants me to do next weekend has to get done before Friday and after midday on Saturday.

:hockey:

EspOrrsito

edumacated
Feb 27, 2002
B.C.
Visit site
I just checked my email and received this:

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it.

Too often people don't bother to send in good comments, so when people like
you take time to write in it really means a lot to us.

We think our service is perfect for things like extended draft coverage,
additional coverage around all-star time, and other events each year that
are special events but perhaps fall off the radar of other sports networks.

Thank you for writing in, and I hope you enjoy our extended coverage.

If you ever have questions or comments in the future, please don't hesitate
to contact me at this email address.

Thank you,

Eamonn Doyle
NHL Network

:)

Duff88

May 7, 2002
i signed up at the beginning of the month specifically to get the saturday broadcast(rds 2-7) and was pretty bored up until now.

NEXT week maks it all worth while, their will be behind the scenes specials next week on the 2004,2005 and 2006 drafts as well as the combine special and preview of the 2007 draft and then of course the 1st rd friday and the complete draft on saturday.

I told my wife to go away for the week end, she won't but i will be buried in the basement for sure.

Any draft junkies out there, sign up to the NHL network right away, this week or so is going to be great.

Cheers

I'll be hooked on the NHL Network for sure. Usually they show some archived draft in the week before the draft, I think they've shown the 1995 draft for the last three years. Anybody know if/when those will be on?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->