NHL Mid Term Rankings

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
No one has put anything up about this yet so I thought I'd throw it out here for discussion.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=85643&navid=nhl:topheads

2 things that stand out to me:

1) As a Spirit fan I'm surprised how high Jimmy Lodge got ranked. Above guys like Bailey, Cassels, and Zadorov to name a few. Also thought Moutrey should have been a little higher.

2) How far down the list Kujawinski is. Didn't see that coming.

Anybody else have some thoughts about the rankings? Surprised about where some of your team's players are ranked? Pleasantly surprised or are you left scratching you head?

bidzey*

No one has put anything up about this yet so I thought I'd throw it out here for discussion.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=85643&navid=nhl:topheads

2 things that stand out to me:

1) As a Spirit fan I'm surprised how high Jimmy Lodge got ranked. Above guys like Bailey, Cassels, and Zadorov to name a few. Also thought Moutrey should have been a little higher.

2) How far down the list Kujawinski is. Didn't see that coming.

Anybody else have some thoughts about the rankings? Surprised about where some of your team's players are ranked? Pleasantly surprised or are you left scratching you head?

actually I did but it was buried inside a Brock post so I see how you missed it. Brock replied to my post in the other thread with a link to an article he made on his site, pretty interesting.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
actually I did but it was buried inside a Brock post so I see how you missed it. Brock replied to my post in the other thread with a link to an article he made on his site, pretty interesting.

This thread was up before you posted anything about the Mid Term rankings. Check the time on the post. But I can see where keeping all the discussion in the other thread might be more convenient.

bidzey*

This thread was up before you posted anything about the Mid Term rankings. Check the time on the post. But I can see where keeping all the discussion in the other thread might be more convenient.

oops my bad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->