NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Pffffftttt

I don't need some outdated piece of hardware that's going to be replaced by something even cooler.

I knew taking down that wall in Berlin was a bad idea.

giphy.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I am such a greenhorn. I thought I would make you all jealous and break the competition - and instead, you broke me with your experience and logic.

You made a great choice. Here's why it got the reception it got. In the summer of 2019, Charles Urban Fletcher signed Kevin Hayes to a seven-year contract. At that exact moment, I started to hate hockey and think that hockey was stupid. I have engulfed the entire Quackverse with that hate. So much so that everyone who steps in here actually believes that hockey is stupid (because it is). The Stanley Cup has gotten the splashover from that tsunami of hate.

tl;dr never underestimate the power of spite.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Imagine explaining hockey to the alien overlord of another dimension when your logo literally says "Hockey is stupid." Why would Kang/Kodos allow this? I'm beginning to think I should be drafting trained combatants.

Some of us have been training hordes of them under their arena since the beginning. Just saying.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I have a 7 year or so Lenovo laptop as my primary entertainment source, run shit to my TV off of it - etc. Need a new laptop or desktop.

I have a few suggestions already but if anyone here is kind of techy and would maybe throw out some ideas - brands or whatever. Not looking to blow the bank but don’t mind spending a bit.

Pm or here, thanks!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->