NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE NINE! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
My cheerleader is someone about whom I know almost nothing.

tumblr_mocin2AcMn1rg5596o1_500.gif

She is a Japanese actress who has mainly been in TV shows which I haven't seen.

tumblr_mkpsv1jhA91qzlxxyo1_500.gif

But I know that she has co-starred with one of my real favorites, [REDACTED], and that they are great friends.

giphy.gif

She is in some kind of band or something, which I only know because of Instagram, where she is constantly absolutely adorable.

tumblr_najz5hVl7o1sjbdipo7_400.gifv

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World

original.gif

Team Cheerleader - Rena Nounen

BaoBua-CoM-13.gif

@CanadianFlyer88

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Our cheerleader is known to be a huge hockey fan. He was a frequent attendee for his hometown club before it was taken away because he was the only person who attended games. He has since associated himself with a desert based outfit, but you can tell his heart isn't in it.

He will also be reunited with our notable fan. Here's a shot of them discussing their new affiliation:

images.jpeg-1.jpg

The Seattle Sockeyes are thrilled to select Lil Jon as our team cheerleader.

@pit, what? Yeah! Okay!

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
My cheerleader is someone about whom I know almost nothing.

tumblr_mocin2AcMn1rg5596o1_500.gif

She is a Japanese actress who has mainly been in TV shows which I haven't seen.

tumblr_mkpsv1jhA91qzlxxyo1_500.gif

But I know that she has co-starred with one of my real favorites, [REDACTED], and that they are great friends.

giphy.gif

She is in some kind of band or something, which I only know because of Instagram, where she is constantly absolutely adorable.

tumblr_najz5hVl7o1sjbdipo7_400.gifv

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World

original.gif

Team Cheerleader - Rena Nounen

BaoBua-CoM-13.gif

@CanadianFlyer88
Is she eating a f***ing sea urchin or something?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Our cheerleader is known to be a huge hockey fan. He was a frequent attendee for his hometown club before it was taken away because he was the only person who attended games. He has since associated himself with a desert based outfit, but you can tell his heart isn't in it.

He will also be reunited with our notable fan. Here's a shot of them discussing their new affiliation:

View attachment 446413

The Seattle Sockeyes are thrilled to select Lil Jon as our team cheerleader.

@pit, what? Yeah! Okay!
Solid pick. He was my alternate is Cowboy was taken.
The early 2000’s would not have been the same without his “what” “yeah” and “ohkay”

Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
image.jpg

GM Doug: Look, when I said the press conference was over, that didn't mean follow me and keep asking me questions.
Lebrun: How do you feel about Team Notab-
GM Doug: Look Lebrun, I could care less about-
Lebrun: Couldn't care less?
GM Doug: Both! Either! Look gang, I haven't really landed on a notable fan because I don't care about celebrity. What matters is a good team with an edge. That's where the Wild Card comes into play. Even though I'm a Chipotle guy, I still carry one of these bad boys:
j5vmk67wklh41.jpg

WILD CARD!

Lebrun: What does any of this even mean?
GM Doug: It means I'm 4D chess up in here, I'm walking with a pack of smoothbrains. I'm telling you now, that for their Wildcard, the Chimpanzees are selecting the final draft pick of the Megamock in the category of their choice.

200.gif

Lebrun: Can you even do that?

GM Doug:
giphy.gif

Lebrun: I guess it's @Rebels57 's pick?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The FOG select RD JEFF BEUKEBOOM to pair with Mathieu Schneider.

One of the best names in Hockey history and a solid, physical, no-frills dman that was part of multiple Stanley Cup teams.

jeff-beukeboom-05580005.jpg

jeff_beukeboom.jpg

@Magua the Ghibli are up. I hope you're taking good care of Thomas Magnum (the one and only Funko I own).

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
image.jpg

GM Doug: Look, when I said the press conference was over, that didn't mean follow me and keep asking me questions.
Lebrun: How do you feel about Team Notab-
GM Doug: Look Lebrun, I could care less about-
Lebrun: Couldn't care less?
GM Doug: Both! Either! Look gang, I haven't really landed on a notable fan because I don't care about celebrity. What matters is a good team with an edge. That's where the Wild Card comes into play. Even though I'm a Chipotle guy, I still carry one of these bad boys:
j5vmk67wklh41.jpg

WILD CARD!

Lebrun: What does any of this even mean?
GM Doug: It means I'm 4D chess up in here, I'm walking with a pack of smoothbrains. I'm telling you now, that for their Wildcard, the Chimpanzees are selecting the final draft pick of the Megamock in the category of their choice.

200.gif

Lebrun: Can you even do that?

GM Doug:
giphy.gif

Lebrun: I guess it's @Rebels57 's pick?
I’m not sure what you’re pick is. Is it a chaos grenade or a pick that deletes the need to take a fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad