NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE NINE! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Our pick is ready to go,
upload_2021-5-27_7-57-21.gif

YOU’RE WELCOME DAMMIT!!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Plats are honored to contribute a category to the megaverse and are thrilled to select SHAQUILLE O'NEAL as their Notable Team Fan.

There isn't one person on Earth who doesn't recognize Shaq, and I'm not sure there's anyone on Earth who doesn't like him. An all time great NBA star, his happy go lucky personality provides laughs and memes such that even the non-sports fan can form a connection with him. He's DJ'd, is a trained police officer, has a degree, and is extremely philanthropic. Seeing him cheer on the Plats will capture the attention of plenty of folks who otherwise wouldn't be too inclined, and we are happy to give him all the jumbotron/TV commercial time he deserves

That‘s where you’re wrong Senõr Rival... and I believe he hasn’t been selected according to the chart but it may be wrong but it’s time to bring our rivalry to the next level...

The Las Vegas Desert Ducks are extremely proud to select as our Team Cheerleader... Charles Barkley. We look forward to having Sir Charles spend his time in the City of Las Vegas to see what kind of trouble he can get into and the hilarity that ensues.

Last edited:

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
{EVERYBODY’S GOT A PRICE, EVERYONE IS GONNA PAY!!}
upload_2021-5-27_8-15-3.gif

Well, well, Jacksonville, stand in the presence of greatness!! If there is one thing the Million Dollar knows, it’s cold, harsh cash baby! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

So, listen up and take notes, Peons!! And maybe, just maybe, you’ll learn something!! BWAHAHAHA!!! The official currency, of the Jacksonville Methgators is,...THE US GREENBACK BABY!!

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!
upload_2021-5-27_8-15-3.gif

@Captain Dave Poulin , the floor is yours sir!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
That‘s where you’re wrong Senõr Rival... and I believe he hasn’t been selected according to the chart but it may be wrong but it’s time to bring our rivalry to the next level...

The Las Vegas Desert Ducks are extremely proud to select as our Team Cheerleader... Charles Barkley. We look forward to having Sir Charles spend his time in the City of Las Vegas to see what kind of trouble he can get into and the hilarity that ensues.
Hahahaha excellent pick!! I'm actually laughing. Great job

EDIT: Do you want chuck to be your NOTABLE TEAM FAN or your Cheerleader??

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

I shook Barkley's hand during my lone trip to Vegas. He was coming out of a private room (looked like black jack, maybe) and he noticed my Flyers hat. :laugh:

Good dude, Sir Charles.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Our Legends 4th line will start with the centre. Known as "Little M", he is the younger brother of Hall of Famer, Frank.

Little M played most of his career with the Habs, winning 4 Cups during their 70s dynasty. Often overshadowed by the plethora of Hall of Fame talent on these clubs, he more than held his own, putting up back to back 100 point seasons in 75 & 76.

He finished his career in the IHL playing for the hilariously named Toledo Goaldiggers.

The Seattle Sockeyes are proud to select C Pete Mahovlich.

MAHP105023_92411447-5ae2-4ee5-9796-099f81467ac8.jpg

Over to @pit!

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Our Legends 4th line will start with the centre. Known as "Little M", he is the younger brother of Hall of Famer, Frank.

Little M played most of his career with the Habs, winning 4 Cups during their 70s dynasty. Often overshadowed by the plethora of Hall of Fame talent on these clubs, he more than held his own, putting up back to back 100 point seasons in 75 & 76.

He finished his career in the IHL playing for the hilariously named Toledo Goaldiggers.

The Seattle Sockeyes are proud to select C Pete Mahovlich.

View attachment 439628

Over to @pit!

Dammit.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Screen-Shot-2019-02-26-at-1.43.21-PM.png

GM Doug: Ugggghhh, who is disturbing my nap?
SPORTS_160929883_AR_0_CPBNESMFJTAC.jpg

Randy Carlyle: Rise and shine buddy, it's legend picking time.
GM Doug: Ugh, Randy, it's like...noon. Wake me up later.
RC: Come on buddy, if you've got the smarts to pick me, you can pick someone else in your sleep.
GM Doug: That does sound right. I AM smart.
RC: Yeah, and you've got a great knowledge of hockey history.
GM Doug: ... Yeees.
RC: I mean just look at your picks you have...well, 1 player from before expansion so maybe-
GM Doug: No no, see, I've been saving them. They're so good but old and so not known that it's a steal this late. Total steal.
RC: Ok, great.
GM Doug: Yep.
RC: So, pick then.
GM Doug: Yes, yes, I will, just texting someone real quick and...man Wikipedia takes a long time to load.
RC: What?
GM Doug: Nothing, was just telling that to my totally real friend I was texting.

Ok, so the Chimpanzees are pleased to seleeecct wittth theiiir pick, that is toootally coming aaaany second now...Harry Cameron who is was considered one of the first great rushing and scoring defencemen.[1] He scored 88 goals in 121 games in the NHL.

So there we go. RD Harry Cameron.

RC: Why did you say before [1] his goal totals?
GM Doug: No clue what you mean and also, oh hey look, @Rebels57 , it's his pick. Byeee!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I shook Barkley's hand during my lone trip to Vegas. He was coming out of a private room (looked like black jack, maybe) and he noticed my Flyers hat. :laugh:

Good dude, Sir Charles.
It's funny, even though they jokingly go at it on TNT, they really seem like the exact same person. Big goofs with big hearts

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
The PORTLAND FOG select the only Weather Person truly (sorry Glen) worthy of a 1st round pick, former Philadelphia legend, SHEENA PARVEEN.

View attachment 439671

View attachment 439669

I believe she is in San Diego now. A devastating loss to the Greater Philadelphia Area. Rumor has it, she once dated Hartnell.:eek:
The Hartnell thing totally ruins her for me. I mean, for f***s sake, ew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad