NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE ELEVEN! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning to all of yesterday's survivors, and all the new romances, and don't blame me when she finds me exquisitely adorable.

6428b44e0aefb19910e630bcaab3ccee.gif

There is no one on the clock, so stop watching. There is no clock - I threw it away. That's not an existential statement on the adversarial nature of time - I literally threw the clock in a Rock, oh, excuse me, I mean a literal garbage can. It kept squeaking like one of those fire alarms with a weak battery. You know those? F***ing things make you want to burn the house down, amirite?

GAH! Must Grawn. See you many, many, many hours from now.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Exterminators came this morning. Sprayed prescription strength raid powder along the flashing around the window, inside and out. Also sprayed with a tube into the light fixture. No new corpses. No new living wasps. Said it's unlikely the nest is huge because it would actually make the drywall soft from the...uh- wasp spit, which is what the nest is made of.

Girl met the family last night. We watched the Olympics. I showed her this draft. She was confused but supportive because although she's not the biggest sports fan around, she does understand that the teams are bad. She is fondest of baseball. Grew up in Coatesville so considers herself a Phillies fan. She is open-minded about hockey. She verbalized a surface level understanding.

She is helping me think of one hit wonders

200.gif

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Even if it's positive, overwhelming odds are you'll have a minor case bud. Sorry about that, still hoping it's negative!

I'm guessing that it's just an aftereffect of breathing compressed gas under 3ATM of pressure for the first time in 2 years. But better safe. I'm not worried about me, except insofar as the 14-day quarantine is a pain. Especially since my wife has been gone for a month and is due back in a few days.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I'm guessing that it's just an aftereffect of breathing compressed gas under 3ATM of pressure for the first time in 2 years. But better safe. I'm not worried about me, except insofar as the 14-day quarantine is a pain. Especially since my wife has been gone for a month and is due back in a few days.
Yeah I get that. The logistic wrench of it all is sometimes the most annoying part especially if you're not very sick. But it's great to see you being responsible!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning good morning good morning good morning good morning

b89f7b0d0f814958978003ba16dc1a0d.gif

@BernieParent @Lord Defect holy shit, is gunslinger ever fun to play. I just started using two pistols yesterday when I got to level 32 or so - before that it just wasn't strong enough, so I was using some massive electric club or something, which worked fine but was clunky and clumsy as balls. But I got to a high enough level that I could use a pair of epic guns I found at some point (I started using Grim Dawn Item Assistant, which is a huge help) and it rules. Then I got enough shrines to bind a devotion to it, and it rules more. Plus I got my original idiot to Nemesis status with Cronley FINALLY, so I can see how she holds up against Fabius. I am guessing she will not hold up at all and will instead just melt.

Speaking of getting high enough, I love it when our very tiniest and second-youngest Quacker tells us that he is proud of us for being responsible, when we are literally twice his age and height and weight :laugh: But that's just a funny coincidence - I am getting my second shot tomorrow, and I want him to be proud of me too, almost as much as I want him to post Nurse-related OF content. BOING!

As I am typing this I am watching basketball without soul. It's so f***ing terrible, even worse than normal NBA basketball, but all I need is some background noise, so it's fine.

I hope your murdering goes as well as mine today, provided mine goes well. Trigger fingers crossed.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good morning to all of yesterday's survivors, and all the new romances, and don't blame me when she finds me exquisitely adorable.

6428b44e0aefb19910e630bcaab3ccee.gif

There is no one on the clock, so stop watching. There is no clock - I threw it away. That's not an existential statement on the adversarial nature of time - I literally threw the clock in a Rock, oh, excuse me, I mean a literal garbage can. It kept squeaking like one of those fire alarms with a weak battery. You know those? F***ing things make you want to burn the house down, amirite?

GAH! Must Grawn. See you many, many, many hours from now.
No wonder I haven’t been up for like 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->