NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE EIGHT! Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That weather person category is a trap for me. I'm thinking Cap isn't really familiar with the intersection of the respective histories of Delaware Valley meteorologists and flight-related disaster, so that he doesn't understand how badly he's set me up on that.

I didn't set anyone up this time, nor would I ever - these were @Hollywood Couturier's choices from among the categories chosen by the group. I always want people to get stuff they like, as well as enjoy the process of thinking up stuff and reading about the stuff other people think of.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I didn't set anyone up this time, nor would I ever - these were @Hollywood Couturier's choices from among the categories chosen by the group. I always want people to get stuff they like, as well as enjoy the process of thinking up stuff and reading about the stuff other people think of.

Oh, absolutely. There's just a choice out there who not only was a kick-ass meteorologist, both also fits thematically to an extent that's difficult to overstate. But I can't do it, just out of decency.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Can I post in it to try to further explain the notable team fan since it could be misconstrued with cheerleader? I can just wait too, it was just on my mind now since I saw the post. That was my category

Yeah, but don't do it yet - I kind of want to wait a while longer to start the phase. As soon as I say "GO!" go ahead and post the explanation in there.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
This draft position sucks ass
upload_2021-5-25_19-52-28.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You guys ready for picks? I'm ready for picks so without further adieu i'm going to "wrap up" Phase Eight and by that I mean leave it all to our boy @JojoTheWhale and also leave him all the good thoughts.

We are proud to announce our new MISL team that will be located in Virginia City, Montana and will be named the Montana Gold Ducks. Now these guys are not to be confused with "Duck Don't Give A f***" or maybe they are. Virginia City is apparently an old abandoned gold town that was once home to Calamity Jane. It's a city that was known for it's lawlessness because well... they didn't have a legal system or law enforcement. We're hoping to bring that back in Disney's ever expanding goal of becoming an adult oriented company. Our colors will naturally be gold, maroon, and brown.

For our next selection we will be going with the Team Re-Draft and we have decided to withdraw our pick of including @Striiker as an expansion team... lol, jk. We're not doing that you're here forever. We are actually going to pass on this selection for the time being.

Finally our team historical figure... we are going to select... Vlad the Impaler. Always good to have someone that will allegedly impale 20,000 people in his spare time on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad