NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE EIGHT! Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Phase 9 categories are looking SWEET.

AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Bet RANCH is stupid though.

I can say that [RANCH] remains the [RANCH]est [RANCH] to ever [RANCH] a [RANCH] during the Stanley Cup [RANCH]. I'm not a fan of picking a member of the [RANCH]s, but sometimes you have to hold your nose when you want a top legendary line-up.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Sorry, @Rebels57. The gremlin had a very gremlin like day today, wide awake and up for the day at 2am :rant: .

For our team standalone book, we choose The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and, on the advice of said book, we will ensure that we travel through the Quackverse with a towel amongst our belongings.

9781400052929.jpeg.jpg

@Captain Dave Poulin, is that Phil's thumb?

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The PORTLAND FOG select RW OLIVER WAHLSTROM.

So endeth Phase 8..except for the make-up picks but they barely count

I think we can all agree that Chicken/Celebrity was the highlight of this round but if you don't agree and rightfully think it was incredibly stupid you can blame the bastard that sniped Buffy from me last round.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
PHASE NINE BABYYYYYYYY

Late 90s to early 2010s mediocre to bad player name drops is such a fun time. My brother and I will just text each other random names occasionally. We've doing it for baseball with one of our friends for quite a while, but hockey adds a different flare.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Sorry, @Rebels57. The gremlin had a very gremlin like day today, wide awake and up for the day at 2am :rant: .

For our team standalone book, we choose The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and, on the advice of said book, we will ensure that we travel through the Quackverse with a towel amongst our belongings.

View attachment 438428

@Captain Dave Poulin, is that Phil's thumb?

Great, great pick, CF, and I very much remember, through sleep-deprived memory cells, that surreal situation. Fog-brain is saying just to rationalize with the little creature. Like that will work!

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Good morning, draftniks.

RdYpbGd.png

Thank you for holding - how may I help you? Oh, right. @Hollywood Couturier has three, and @JojoTheWhale has one, and then we will launch the new one. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait. In the meantime, please enjoy this cover of this masterpiece.

Do not wait for me. Family emergency. It may be days or weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad