Nhl live

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Hey guys

I'm thinking of getting NHL Live to watch the playoffs.

Does anyone know how it works?

I saw there is a monthly pass $25 and a playoff pass $75. Can I watch the playoffs on the monthly pass?

Thanks

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
The content you're getting access to is the same, the only difference is how long you get it for, so ask yourself if you'd really like to watch the whole playoffs or just follow the Leafs.

AFAIK though, the TV details haven't been released yet, and NHL Live is subject to blackouts depending on where you live, which may or may not impact you. Yes, it's stupid. So I'd hold off on buying anything until you've got that information in hand.

Reactions: willmma

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Cheaper to get SN Now? I think they will have every game as well... though you might want to confirm that.

Also, apparently there are VPN options to lower the NHL Live price if you are in to that sort of thing.

EDIT: Checked the snnow.ca and it clearly states: "Livestream every round robin, Stanley Cup Qualifier and Stanley Cup Playoffs game, blackout-free. Plus get Hockey Central, original features and documentaries, the NHL Entry Draft and more."

$10 bucks a month.

I am NOT plugging Rogers, just mentioning this might be cheaper.

EDIT 2: $10 bucks is a 1st month promo only... ongoing cost is $20 or $27/mo depending on selected package. Damn, that sounds expensive to me.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Another thing to consider - if you know anyone with a cable package that already includes Sportsnet, you may be able to use their login info to access SN Now for free on a PC or Smart Device. If the option’s available, you may even be able to access all of their cable channels (Bell Fibe has this option, not sure about Rogers).

Reactions: wingman75

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad