NHL goal on first and last shift.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Could it be Lemieux? Hed definitely have the first bookend

In 97, lemieux might have scored on his last shift at home. All i remember is that he scored late to put the game out of reach, but he may have stepped on the ice again after that.

But his final game was actually played on the road in the same series, and i dont think he scored on his final shift there.

Then he comes back in 2000 and scores pretty early in the game, but again, I don't think that was his first shift.

His final goal was scored against montreal back in november 2005. About 2 weeks later, he went to hospital where he was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat. He came back briefly after this, but the condition ultimately forced his retirement.

His final game turned out to be against buffalo where he only got an assist. He retired in early 2006.

So I dont think he scored on his final shift whether we talk about his first retirement, or his final one.

vikash1987

Mar 7, 2004
New York
Mario got an assist on his first shift of his comeback in 2000, 30 something seconds into the game. That line with Jagr was magical that night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->