NHL games Online

jaygodard

Dec 3, 2013
Hey guys have a quick question, I cancelled my cable service as I only watch hockey on cable and found the prices are insane, I'm looking for a paid subscription online to watch the Sens play, preferably in high def, anyone have any good feedback or ideas on where to purchase a package?

jaygodard

Dec 3, 2013
I'd like it to be good quality, legal, 20$ or less monthly if possible! I watch Doc's streams if I'm outa town but I'd like something solid with good picture quality

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Check out hockey streams its a legal grey area but just got it, they have every league qjmhl, ohl, whl, ahl, NHL, had the Olympics and the UFC ppv.

They dvr every game so you can jump in mid stream or start from the beginning in the middle of the game or watch the game after its done.

You can also freeze your subscription over the summer.

jaygodard

Dec 3, 2013
I'd rather pay a fee of some sort and not have to look for links! What are the main pay company sites for NHL?

jaygodard

Dec 3, 2013
On Gamecentre do you get even the televised games, like for instance anything on Sportnet East?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
You need to read the blackout rules.....if you live outside the Ottawa Sens regional rights, you should be fine.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I'd rather pay a fee of some sort and not have to look for links! What are the main pay company sites for NHL?

Hockey streams is one you pay less that $10 a month and no blackout restrictions.

If you live in Ottawa you will need a proxy with Nhl GCL to watch the sens.

Another reason I personally didn't go with GCL.

On Gamecentre do you get even the televised games, like for instance anything on Sportnet East?

Yes, but you don't get games in your region.

So if you lived in Toronto, the leafs games would be blacked out because you could buy cable and watch locally.

Unless you used a proxy and GCL thought you were somewhere else then the blackout would be lifted.

Healfezza

Sep 9, 2008
Red Deer
Hey guys just curious, has anyone tried GCL with Media Hint add-on for their browser? I mean, if I use Media Hint I can access regional content like US Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, etc. so I imagine it would work with GCL.

This would avoid needing a proxy.

jaygodard

Dec 3, 2013
I just joined hockeystreams, seems like a good site, 18$ for a month is great! Also it has a samsung smart TV app witch is great!

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
Look into NHL Gamecenter, some type of proxy altering like a VPN or other method, and also spend $20-30 on an antenna for your TV.

The last piece is a one time investment to insure you can get CBC/HNIC at the best quality possible. Not a lot of Sens games, but most of the playoffs, the best picture possible, and less messing about with other crap before every game.

Healfezza

Sep 9, 2008
Red Deer
I just joined hockeystreams, seems like a good site, 18$ for a month is great! Also it has a samsung smart TV app witch is great!

$110
Hockey season October - June, 9 months so suspend account for 3. You could do another month as well if you use free Gamecentre preview at the start of the year.

Assuming you start today and suspend for 3 months in the summer, you will get your hockey all the way until May 2015 for your $110.

$110 / 15 months = $7.33/mo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad