Nhl Games Online- Will It Ever Happen And When?

Devs

Jun 1, 2006
NJ/DC
I thought I read that Yahoo will be airing 2-3 games online every week.

Link? That'd be awesome. Catching the Caps on DC TV sucked last year.

10 dollar seats to see Ovechkin though. And since only ~7k show up for a game, seat pickins' are good

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
when the NHL finally gets their heads out of the asses it will be along the lines of the MLB

$5 per game

I have been watching a few games on line and the MLB feeds on line are great

puck57

Dec 21, 2004
when the NHL finally gets their heads out of the asses it will be along the lines of the MLB

$5 per game

Why would you want to pay $5 per game when you can get the whole season for a little over $100 with Center Ice? I don't see why you would want to fool with paying individually for a game when you have Center Ice to see all the games- and they break up the payments as well.

WestgateCoyote

Jun 28, 2006
Glendale, AZ
Why would you want to pay $5 per game when you can get the whole season for a little over $100 with Center Ice? I don't see why you would want to fool with paying individually for a game when you have Center Ice to see all the games- and they break up the payments as well.

Actually you won´t have to buy single games. MLB.TV offers a month for $14.95, or if you sign up now $49.95 for the remainder of the season.

I´m quite sure the NHL would handle it the same way, offering packages just like CenterIce.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
:clap:

Does anyone know how it works excately?

Is it for free?

Anyway this is good news.

Last year for the regular season to watch the games at comcast.net it was free but you had to have comcast internet. For the playoffs they made it free to anyone. Not sure if it will be available this season to everyone or not. It should be free thoguh.

Also this year there will be games on yahoo which will be free to watch. It may be restricted to the US only though not sure.

MassiveHabs

Jan 10, 2005
Dartmouth, NS

$5 per game

as were the comcast feeds and the yahoo ones, while they werent as good as comcast, they were still damn impressive...

but ya, CI is the best way to go imo, I got it for the 1st time last year, and will get it everyyear for the rest of my life, or until i get the habs games as part of my basic cable package:D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad