San Jose
Buffalo

Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Seems about right.

One of the worst teams in the league when it comes to trades and signings, but one of the best at drafting and developing.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I'm a touch confused, I assume the little number beside the score for each category is rank? So, in public opinion, our total rank was 12th? But our fanbase ranked us 22 so overall we're 21st?

Ya, that's correct

The reason for that is that the respective fan bases were more generous scoring their own team than public opinion about other teams

The 3.1 public opinion score puts us 12th in public opinion rankings but averaged with our fanbase we get dragged down. There were 6 teams that had lower fanbase scores than public opinion scores. We are one of them

Most team's combined rànkings are being propped up by their fans with the homerism goggles on. Our combined ranking is being dragged down by our fanbase.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Draft and development ))) And why we do not have top six players? And we are 30th, if not the fan base - little ponies with pink glasses, who think we are drafting well.

s-l400.jpg

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Draft and development ))) And why we do not have top six players? And we are 30th, if not the fan base - little ponies with pink glasses, who think we are drafting well.

s-l400.jpg

Just cuz you keep saying shit like that doesnt make it true.

Reactions: Xspyrit

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
and we're 13th in stress!

LOL, I love when they say "according to a study".
In order to conduct the research, BETUS pulled 100,000 tweets and forums for each team and ran them through a tool called TensiStrength to determine the level of stress and relaxation.

A twitter strawpoll, essentially. Also, Toronto at 21 on the list? That should tell us everything we need to know about the accuracy of their "findings".

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
and we're 13th in stress!

LOL, I love when they say "according to a study".

A twitter strawpoll, essentially. Also, Toronto at 21 on the list? That should tell us everything we need to know about the accuracy of their "findings".

I was writing a post about my thoughts on this list, but when I saw their methods I decided it wasn't worth it. It's an interesting idea, but the way the list was compiled was certainly.... interesting. Good topic for conversation though!

One team I'll comment on for fun is Buffalo. I feel like the fans should be in stress overload or complete nihilistic peace.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad