NHL French Package on Bell

Roywall

May 24, 2013
So this $60 package is now available on Bell under Specialty Channels > Seasonal > NHL French Package. I added it this morning. When I came back from work it still wasn't showing up, so I re-synced about an hour ago. No luck so far, but I'll update when I get it working. Has anybody confirmed that preseason games will be shown on this package with Bell? It's supposedly on channel 1462.

Montreal4Life*

So this $60 package is now available on Bell under Specialty Channels > Seasonal > NHL French Package. I added it this morning. When I came back from work it still wasn't showing up, so I re-synced about an hour ago. No luck so far, but I'll update when I get it working. Has anybody confirmed that preseason games will be shown on this package with Bell? It's supposedly on channel 1462.

Hi Roywall. Channels should appear in your guide once the season starts. I believe the first game on it is Oct 9th against Washington. The first game against the Laffs will be on TVA in french

Roywall

May 24, 2013
Hi Roywall. Channels should appear in your guide once the season starts. I believe the first game on it is Oct 9th against Washington. The first game against the Laffs will be on TVA in french

OK thanks. So I guess they aren't showing the preseason games. O well, there is always Canadiens Express on RDS.

MaxPac88

Nov 18, 2008
Will this package get subscribers from outside Quebec all 82 games then?

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

I have telus satellite, which uses bell services so its the same thing.

I have the full centre ice package, and I see 2 channels which list the Ottawa/Montreal game today. One is listed in English and one is listed in French.

When I requested centre ice, it didn't activate right away, but it took less than 24 hours.

My guess is that it will be up and running soon, and you will at least be able to catch the last pre season game.

Roywall

May 24, 2013
These channels started showing up in the guide as of today. Channel 1462 and 1463.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
Anyone have a link to this "french package" I can't find anything on the Bell website about it, all I can find is the full Center ice package. I don't see "specialty channels" anywhere. And the few times I've called the employees have been beyond useless.

Roywall

May 24, 2013
Anyone have a link to this "french package" I can't find anything on the Bell website about it, all I can find is the full Center ice package. I don't see "specialty channels" anywhere. And the few times I've called the employees have been beyond useless.

OK I checked again and it was actually under "Specialty Programming > Seasonal Sports > NHL French Package". For me it's the one right under the full NHL Center Ice Package.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
That's Gamecentre Live though, does Rogers have the same option for French language Centre Ice package on an actual TV instead of computer?

NHL CI isn't distributed by Rogers (unless you're a Rogers cable subscriber). You have to call your TV provider to find out if they carry it.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
OK I checked again and it was actually under "Specialty Programming > Seasonal Sports > NHL French Package". For me it's the one right under the full NHL Center Ice Package.

Thanks I'll have to check it out, as of right now I'm with MTS, I think that's why I'm not getting any info on it, I'm not signed into any sort of existing account. Next week when I move and sign up with Bell I'm assuming I'll have the options.

Roywall

May 24, 2013
Thanks I'll have to check it out, as of right now I'm with MTS, I think that's why I'm not getting any info on it, I'm not signed into any sort of existing account. Next week when I move and sign up with Bell I'm assuming I'll have the options.

Yes, you need to be signed into your account and go to "change my programming" before these options are available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad