GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2020 - XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
That ad campaign was fantastic. My brother created a ring tone out of the theme from the Bear and the Gang. It was a riot
Best as campaign they've ever had. I heard they shut it down because Jacobs found the content objectionable.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
The goal is to win Cups

Sweeney has had 5 years and plenty of targets to fix the top6 and he’s done nothing

That’s inability
And see I don’t see it as “Cups or Bust” in my evaluation of the FO. Rather “have they put the team in the best position to win”?

When a move so simple and basic gets ignored or perhaps simply fails to be addressed, that’s where you lose the big marks.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Jake Debrusk has scored 27 goals in the NHL while missing 14 games that season. If he comes in at 3.5 million and plays good two way hockey, you don't think he's a big chip in order to land a Laine? Who keep in mind will be asking for 9-10 million? Its crazy how people keep mentioning Studnicka like he's the second coming of jesus. The guy has done nothing in the NHL to show he's going to be a star. Meanwhile Debrusk would have put up over 30 if he had played a full season and will cost the Jets anywhere from 5-6-7 million less a year than Laine. People's expectations around trades are insane. Look at the big picture

So why can’t the Bruins get a top 2 D-man paired with McAvoy for Debrusk. I don’t care about the cap. If JD is this and that why can’t they move him and get a second pairing D-man. Would Calgary move Debrusk for Hanifin ... no picks , no other players thrown in, , no extra salary thrown in, no other prospects thrown in . Straight up! and go sign Hoffman. Please stop with this nonsense your playing all these can’t miss kids . Some might stick they aren’t all sticking.

Reactions: Dizzay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->