GDT: NHL free agency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I hope Tampa signs Tavares to some absurd contract, preferably closer to 13m AAV.

That being said i expect he'll end up with the Sharks.

Also hope that where ever he goes that he demands a full NMC.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
This will be a fun 1st of July for Caps fans.

We can just sit back and watch other fans agony about players signing silly contracts elsewhere. :naughty:

Would be nice to see Orpic coming back for a year and getting a decent back up on a short term contract. We have done most of our work outside signing Wilson.no other needs in free agency. :popcorn:

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
List of guys to watch:
Tavares
Stastny
Neal
Van Riemsdyk
Green
Perron
Moore
Riley Nash
Rick Nash
Thorton
Bozak
Maroon
Grabner
Vanek
Lehtner
De haan
Halak
Filppula
Plekenac
Cole
Ryan
Lehtonen

Reactions: RandyHolt

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I like Beagle but damn never in a million years would have given him that contract.

Tweedsuitcase

Sep 28, 2009
will Toronto fans on the mains riot, or just pretend nothing happened and never mention it again, if yet another prominent FA they're sure is dying to play for them doesn't sign?

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Some players I've mentioned reportedly with done deals: Polak to DAL, Hutchinson to FLA, Plekanec back to MTL and Fehr to MIN/Boudreau.

It seems like VAN, STL and DET are positioning themselves to trade a forward. ROR to STL is a really logical fit.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
I mean lets face it, Mac has done his job. The only other thing you can really ask for is bringing back Orpik, and it sounds like he has other suitors as well. Mac could go get another forward, but i imagine he will want to save some of his poker chips(cap space) for the trade deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->