NHL Fortnite Tournament going on now

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Fortnite is a very fun game if you actually give it a chance and get semi good at it. Just because it looks cartoony and for kids, doesn't mean it's not a solid game.

It still plays better than most games, and is probably the most satisfying game to win. When I win a game of Fortnite I'm pretty pumped about it.
turns out your opinion isn't valid and you should stop enjoying the game immediately :laugh:

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
There was a time where Fort was a blast in squads. Load in and people like me could do well and have a casual conversation with their friends. Then it became just insanely hard to the point where I deleted the game lmao.

The only other non-NHL/Madden/FIFA gaming I’ve ever been into is SnD in Call of Duty and it’s a lot of fun in the most recent game again. Tons of trash talk and not that hard to be decent at.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
ya I played my fair share of TF2, the best part was camping the enemy spawns with grenade launchers, or turrets, so funny
I wish they didn't end up adding like 100 gun variations for every class. It got so weird. I didn't play for a while and went back to the demoman charging me with a f***ing broadsword :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
:huh:

No Mercy is the GOAT wresting game
D09A53DD-C29D-45BD-B493-1597EC7875D9.jpeg

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

My bro, friends and I used to play those THQ wrestling games for years. We took that shit seriously... built our own guys and would play tag team matches until 3 am every night.

I built this guy, Tree Hugger, who was a beast.

When my bro was on my tag team and we lost, he and I would get so pissed and start going off blaming each other.

He went bananas once after this heated match we lost and threw his meatball hoagie at me...

That became a legendary joke among our friends for years.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
My bro, friends and I used to play those THQ wrestling games for years. We took that shit seriously... built our own guys and would play tag team matches until 3 am every night.

I built this guy, Tree Hugger, who was a beast.

When my bro was on my tag team and we lost, he and I would get so pissed at each other and start going off.

He really wit bananas once and threw his meatball hoagie at me...

That became a legendary joke among our friends for years.
Mate we did the same. We had tourneys when we were in uni playing mayhem and having tournaments and then the other thq games too. We'd have our midterms and then meet up and play for hours getting drunk and having a blast.

It only ever got heated with Golden eye.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Mate we did the same. We had tourneys when we were in uni playing mayhem and having tournaments and then the other thq games too. We'd have our midterms and then meet up and play for hours getting drunk and having a blast.

It only ever got heated with Golden eye.

Golden Eye never got too heated with us. Most of my boys didn’t play it with my bro and me. The ones who did kind of sucked so we had to take it easy on them.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Golden Eye never got too heated with us. Most of my boys didn’t play it with my bro and me. The ones who did kind of sucked so we had to take it easy on them.
It was the cheating by looking at your screen. Which was then exacerbated with Halo’s first game.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
It was the cheating by looking at your screen. Which was then exacerbated with Halo’s first game.
dude it's right there. At that point everyone just needs to embrace it and realize peaking is part of the game. Not my fault these other noobs can't keep track of 4 screens at once.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

My one buddy was so stupid he would camp and dare my bro and I to find him....

We just looked on his screen and knew where he was and he never caught on.

Shit was so funny, especially because our buddy was a gamer, but never clued in we had the maps memorized.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad