NHL Fortnite Tournament going on now

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Woulda been better if they were playing COD war zone. That’s fun to watch.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I've only played that game once, the only time I will touch it. Just like PUBG and other BR games, no thanks.

I'll wait for Diabotical/Valorant.

Reactions: USMC607

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I've only played that game once, the only time I will touch it. Just like PUBG and other BR games, no thanks.

I'll wait for Diabotical/Valorant.
Valorant is solid. Nothing earth shattering, but it's a fresh take on CS with some special abilities.

Battle Royales would probably be fun with a group of friends on a team, but they aren't good with randoms. I've tried 3 or 4 of them now and just can't get in to it. I really can't get in to any shooters where the other guys are like 1000 miles away.

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
Valorant is solid. Nothing earth shattering, but it's a fresh take on CS with some special abilities.

Battle Royales would probably be fun with a group of friends on a team, but they aren't good with randoms. I've tried 3 or 4 of them now and just can't get in to it. I really can't get in to any shooters where the other guys are like 1000 miles away.

I like solo's in BR games, I can play at my pace, not worry about my teammates. Land far away, camp if I want too, screw around.

I actually think solo's are easier too since you don't have 4 people shooting at you at once.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I like solo's in BR games, I can play at my pace, not worry about my teammates. Land far away, camp if I want too, screw around.

I actually think solo's are easier too since you don't have 4 people shooting at you at once.
my issue is how much of the time I'm not actually doing anything. I'm not saying they're bad games, but not my thing.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

My daughter wrecks people in squads... she can take out an entire squad all by herself.

I watch her play sometimes and it’s freaky what she can do. I always laugh about how these squads are being dropped by a 9 year old.

She does the Bob the Builder routine and confuses the hell out of the squads.. has them shooting at each other then she’s like Rambo and takes them all out one by one.

She does a lot of one pumps, but she has that pump/smg combo down like a champ.

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
My daughter wrecks people in squads... she can take out an entire squad all by herself.

I watch her play sometimes and it’s freaky what she can do. I always laugh about how these squads are being dropped by a 9 year old.

She does the Bob the Builder routine and confuses the hell out of the squads.. has them shooting at each other then she’s like Rambo and takes them all out one by one.

lol, they might be actual AI bots. Not saying they are for sure, but they added really bad bots recently.

But once you win a bunch of games, they get harder with better players now.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
lol, they might be actual AI bots. Not saying they are for sure, but they added really bad bots recently.

But once you win a bunch of games, they get harder with better players now.

No idea about bots, but they seem to act like humans... how can you even tell?

She wins a lot at solo as well when I watch her. She had a 19 or 20 kill game the last time I watched her play solo. I assume that’s pretty good but dunno.

She was all excited today because she got 40 kills in Team Rumble.

Are there bots in that?

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'll stick with non BR games. Right now I am playing a game called Aimbeast, it's an FPS aim trainer to improve your aiming for other FPS games.

Reactions: USMC607

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017

That's probably me she's killing honestly lol

I'm probably an above average player- I probably average 5-7 kills a game. Nowhere near these pros

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
That's probably me she's killing honestly lol

I'm probably an above average player- I probably average 5-7 kills a game. Nowhere near these pros

Ya that’s about where I’m at. I can handle myself, but if I go up agt Bob the Builder, my old Socom skills get thrown in the trash.

My daughter got me into the game to play with her a couple years ago and I didn’t want to but gave in and kind of liked it... but I stopped playing last summer and so did she... just no time really.

With this whole lockdown thing she got back into it and somehow took it to another level. She’s been begging me to play with her again for weeks, so I started up again on Sunday.

I’m getting around 5-6 kills a game, and I’ve actually saved her a few times. She’s like Rambo and tries to take on two squads at once and wipes out like 5-6 guys then one will pop her lmao.

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
Ya that’s about where I’m at. I can handle myself, but if I go up agt Bob the Builder, my old Socom skills get thrown in the trash.

My daughter got me into the game to play with her a couple years ago and I didn’t want to but gave in and kind of liked it... but I stopped playing last summer and so did she... just no time really.

With this whole lockdown thing she got back into it and somehow took it to another level. She’s been begging me to play with her again for weeks, so I started up again on Sunday.

I’m getting around 5-6 kills a game, and I’ve actually saved her a few times. She’s like Rambo and tries to take on two squads at once and wipes out like 5-6 guys then one will pop her lmao.

I struggle with the new generation of consoles because I grew up on 2 button NES and 3 button Genesis in a 2D world. I get overwhelmed with the multiple buttons and such.

I still enjoy playing- some mindless fun for a few hours. My stepson also plays with me so that's been some good bonding time

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
No idea about bots, but they seem to act like humans... how can you even tell?

She wins a lot at solo as well when I watch her. She had a 19 or 20 kill game the last time I watched her play solo. I assume that’s pretty good but dunno.

She was all excited today because she got 40 kills in Team Rumble.

Are there bots in that?
Your daughter must be making bank, cause those are pro numbers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad