The Athletic - Boston NHL farm system rankings: No. 27 Boston Bruins

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
They are getting better but I THINK they should have taken Tkachuk or Zadina

Tkachuk in Montreal would be spectacular in time

I thought the Leafs had a better draft with less picks

2019 is shaping up as a super Center group with a handful of players likely rated higher than who Montreal selected at 3

You take Tkachuk and load up on D in the second

I thought Montreal should have grabbed

Addison (Pittsburgh)
Bahl (Arizona)

I did like the Russian D at 38 though and Yolenin a lot but I go Addison and Bahl

They did fine but you grab that prick Tkachuk knowing you got Gallagher as well on your top 6 and you are on your way

Maybe you sign UFA Yanni Gourde another prick and your top 6 has

Tkachuk
Gallagher
Gourde

Grab a stud young center or two and you loaded up in rounds 2 and 3 on D in 2018

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
They are getting better but I THINK

Claude thinks they are a bubble team
38885506_10157998180331840_3951239461278318592_n.jpg

Reactions: wintersej

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Well this tells all we need to know. Even Habs fans will tell you there is not much of value in the cupboards. Like most top whatever lists , they are usually ones man's opinion , sprinkle in an agenda and a good dose of bias and you get nonsense like this.

Pronman loves Kotkaniemi and to him high end defines a pool.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
They are getting better but I THINK they should have taken Tkachuk or Zadina

Tkachuk in Montreal would be spectacular in time

I thought the Leafs had a better draft with less picks

2019 is shaping up as a super Center group with a handful of players likely rated higher than who Montreal selected at 3

You take Tkachuk and load up on D in the second

I thought Montreal should have grabbed

Addison (Pittsburgh)
Bahl (Arizona)

I did like the Russian D at 38 though and Yolenin a lot but I go Addison and Bahl

They did fine but you grab that prick Tkachuk knowing you got Gallagher as well on your top 6 and you are on your way

Maybe you sign UFA Yanni Gourde another prick and your top 6 has

Tkachuk
Gallagher
Gourde

Grab a stud young center or two and you loaded up in rounds 2 and 3 on D in 2018
I hope Zadina torches Montreal for years after they didn't take him and he said he'd make them pay. :laugh:

Reactions: Jean_Jacket41

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Pronman loves Kotkaniemi and to him high end defines a pool.

For all the laughing Habs fans and media have been doing at the Sens this year the 1st game of the tournament (Leafs , Sens , Habs) was last night between Habs and Sens.

Sens 4 Habs 0

Kotkoniemi reportedly seemed lost. -2 on the night and in the box for another.

Brady Tkachuk , who the Habs passed on to take Kotkoniemi, 2 goals and was trash talking Kotkoniemi after he made him lose his jock strap on the second one.

NCAA star Jake Evans who the media has been on about since last year, apparently was not only lost, but couldn't keep up with the pace of the game. Sadly he got lit up in the 3rd period and left on a stretcher.

Habs are so pathetic these days it's not even fun anymore.

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary
I've got Studnicka and Frederic to make the big club. Over the top Center development.

Buffalo could be Pittsburgh in 10 years,but probably not. Bruins are in good shape, even at 27th lol

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary
I think it’s JFK’s spot to lose, but there’s obviously a possibility that one of studnicka or Frederic make it. I just don’t see a way both make the team.
Maybe they're better players right now? I guess we will see, but I like the idea of Trent being around Backes, and Studnicka seems like a hit IMO.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Got to feel for the good people of Buffalo

Their football gets hammered 47-3 by the Ravens and their #1 ranked prospect team gets outplayed and beat by the lowly 27th ranked Bruins in front of a home sell out crowd, and referees who want to send the folks home happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad