NHL Eying 4 Cities To Resume Play In? Edmonton? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
This is the third simulation that has the Oilers winning the Cup. Are they a powerhouse on the game or something, lol?
Imo we have two obstacles, which I think will pan out for us.

- findind a McDavid line that clicks

-goaltending. On this, we are deep in two-way D. That should help our goalies a lot.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
NHL needs to announce the hub cities, start date for training camp and the start of the play in games
I’m convinced they’re gonna wait as long as they possibly can because they want to use Toronto and Vegas as the hubs, but the optics of that with each cities Covid situation don’t look good right now. They wanna see how the reopening of Vegas affects things there first. I wouldn’t expect an announcement before late June, giving the players like 3 weeks before camp opens to get to their respective cities and do their quarantine.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
So... I'm assuming that the Oilers' that are currently in Edmonton practiced today at Rogers.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
With current health guidelines there won't be any food at all when they are allowed to be in the same building. The horror!!!!

At least Jones won’t be live-streaming himself taking a dump in the spacious press room in Rogers. (For those that don’t know he tweeted about how big the new shitter stalls are and how happy he was that he could take a crap up there whereas he couldn’t do a bowel dump in Rexall. I slept better that night knowing that.....)

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
At least Jones won’t be live-streaming himself taking a dump in the spacious press room in Rogers. (For those that don’t know he tweeted about how big the new shitter stalls are and how happy he was that he could take a crap up there whereas he couldn’t do a bowel dump in Rexall. I slept better that night knowing that.....)

Seriously? He blocked me when I called him out on some bias against Ed Hervey, so I missed that gem.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

That's an interesting bit about the pre-playoff game stats will be included in playoff stats. That's exactly what I figured, but I thought they might put them with the regular season stats. That might have met the Neal trade pick condition, if he scored a couple in the Hawks series.

So hopefully that is settled now.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
That's an interesting bit about the pre-playoff game stats will be included in playoff stats. That's exactly what I figured, but I thought they might put them with the regular season stats. That might have met the Neal trade pick condition, if he scored a couple in the Hawks series.

So hopefully that is settled now.

It should be settled but you know the Flames are going to whine and cry from the top of every hill they can until they get their way. It’s what they do best south of Red Deer.

Reactions: TB12

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton

I've posted this story on here before but 20 years ago I used to work at Johnny Rockets. Terry Jones used to be a regular there and would come in almost every day around lunch, order a burger/fries then take a dump after he was done eating. There was only one private bathroom in the restaurant and me and one of the cooks would wait until he was finished eating then one of us would lock ourselves in there for an hour while he waited outside. Everday he would stand outside the bathroom with his arms crossed and in a bad mood while me and my friend would just be laughing. It was petty but he was such a douche to the staff that it was well worth staring at the walls in the washroom for an hour (no cell phones then).

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I've posted this story on here before but 20 years ago I used to work at Johnny Rockets. Terry Jones used to be a regular there and would come in almost every day around lunch, order a burger/fries then take a dump after he was done eating. There was only one private bathroom in the restaurant and me and one of the cooks would wait until he was finished eating then one of us would lock ourselves in there for an hour while he waited outside. Everday he would stand outside the bathroom with his arms crossed and in a bad mood while me and my friend would just be laughing. It was petty but he was such a douche to the staff that it was well worth staring at the walls in the washroom for an hour (no cell phones then).
That's hilarious. Can't stand the guy either and I've never even met him. :thumbu:

Reactions: KYams17

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
He broke the media toilet at Rexall. I'm not kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->