Confirmed with Link: NHL Entry Draft heading back to Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Not even mad. Niinimaa gave us this masterpiece;
BJGIQ.jpg

So in retrospective I think we won this trade.
Definitely priceless. We won that trade thanks to that pic.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
anywhere downtown is walkable to the Bell Centre

Having seats to this Entry Draft particularly if the Habs trade up for Lafreniere, will be historical moments even in the Habs history. It will be reminiscent of the aura that surrounded the Habs in the 50's as I remember being a toddler, happy days indeed the love for our Habs was in the air for everyone to be part, loved it!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Jean Beliveau need I say more.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
That would be pretty remarkable since I doubt the Habs would be in the draft lottery if it does happen on June 26.
The draft situation hasn't been determined yet... Hold out for hope young Padawan

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
The draft situation hasn't been determined yet... Hold out for hope young Padawan

Yeah we don’t know what will happen. But if for some reason they have the draft lottery before the games are played I can’t see how they allow anyone other than the bottom 7 in it. It’s already been reported how concerned the NHL is with someone winning the lottery and winning the Cup.

Reactions: Goal Caufield

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yeah we don’t know what will happen. But if for some reason they have the draft lottery before the games are played I can’t see how they allow anyone other than the bottom 7 in it. It’s already been reported how concerned the NHL is with someone winning the lottery and winning the Cup.

As if the optics of this are worse than an expansion team making the finals in their first season, lmao

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Kind of random question, but how do you actually attend the draft? Can you buy tickets? I assume they're limited, if so. Or is it limited to family/execs?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Kind of random question, but how do you actually attend the draft? Can you buy tickets? I assume they're limited, if so. Or is it limited to family/execs?
You can normally buy tickets. They can fill the whole arena if they want to. No idea how this one will be though due to current circumstances.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
You can normally buy tickets. They can fill the whole arena if they want to. No idea how this one will be though due to current circumstances.
Interesting. How do prices compare to regular games? Montreal is one of my favourite cities in the world, so I'd love to attend, but as you noted, things will be weird this year. Not likely that I can go.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Interesting. How do prices compare to regular games? Montreal is one of my favourite cities in the world, so I'd love to attend, but as you noted, things will be weird this year. Not likely that I can go.

Was not there in 2009, so no idea since they haven't released anything for 2020.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thread title should read "heading to Zoom", cause that's what it will be.

No way they're going they're going to have that cattle call in a sea of suits at the Bell Centre.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeThreeKings

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Montreal will get their physical draft back after the Seattle expansion draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad