nhl draftday scoops 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

These are the few I heard directly from the players, (not to me personally but a friend) and I'm sure he talks with them because he got me Matt Carle, Dan Spang, Aaron Gill ect. SN's.

Colorado Avalanche: David Booth...Booth is convinced the Avalanche well select him....I don't see why they would though?

Ottawa Senators: Adam Pineault: Pineault was told that the Sens would select him if he was still available. There should be better players overall, but mabey the Sens think his upside is worth taking a chance, if he goes to Moncton next year and succeeds it could be a steal.

New York Rangers: The Rangers have shown alot of interest in Corey Schneider.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Would it be possible after the draft that we could read more about all these rumours..... I remember Savard wanted to draft up with Calgary to select Hemsky in the 2001 draft..... we got Perezhogin instead. Last year, we all knew two days before the draft that if Kastsitsyn was still available at the 10th spot, Habs would grab him.

When you like the way a team drafts, it is always interesting to know which players they badly wanted before the draft.

X-SHARKIE said:
These are the few I heard directly from the players, (not to me personally but a friend) and I'm sure he talks with them because he got me Matt Carle, Dan Spang, Aaron Gill ect. SN's.

Colorado Avalanche: David Booth...Booth is convinced the Avalanche well select him....I don't see why they would though?

Ottawa Senators: Adam Pineault: Pineault was told that the Sens would select him if he was still available. There should be better players overall, but mabey the Sens think his upside is worth taking a chance, if he goes to Moncton next year and succeeds it could be a steal.

New York Rangers: The Rangers have shown alot of interest in Corey Schneider.

Apr 4, 2003
Embrun, ON
X-SHARKIE said:

Maybe Pineault thinks the Sens will pick him because they came to see him play so often this year...because the Sens were watching their #1 pick from the 2003 draft, Patrick Eaves as they are teammates at Boston College.

I hope the Sens take a defenseman on draft day but we'll see.

Artie

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal, Que
Visit site
Draftman said:
For the Isles, GM Mike Milbury has stated that they will NOT take a goalie or a European. In otherwords, the Isles will move up and draft Marek Schwarz!

As long as Mike's around...no draft day will be without the possibility of something surreal happening. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->