Speculation: NHL Draft Prediction Thread

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I disagree, I think realistically any of the top 3 dmen, Chychrun, Juolevi, or Sergachev could all play in the NHL next season. Would it be best for their development, that's a different story, but that's not something I can determine.

Any player could play in the NHL... Sergy would be benched 5 minutes into his first game. He plays risky, has a tendency to float, and doesn't engage all the time. There is an awful lot to like about Sergachev, but there isn't a NHL coach that would put up with his flaws for a second when there are actual games at risk. He needs to iron out somethings in his game before a NHL coach will play him.

Chychrun and Juolevi could probably play and be trusted in a lower role... both should probably go back for a year, but I can see arguments either way.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
None of the D in 2016 are ready for the NHl next year, IMO, not even bottom pair. It would.be bad for their development too. That's why I want a forward in the first, by the time we have whatever D we pick actually NHL ready we won't need them as badly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad