GDT: NHL Draft 2019 Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Rollercoaster draft. I’m just happy with Cole. The rest is gravy and I understand rolling the dice on some great skating defenders. The LD pool was completely barren.

Reactions: Natey

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
And what.. like 98% of players, especially outside the 1st round, who put up points don't stick either.

Strange....are you sure about that? 'Cause I think I saw a pick in the 2nd round being traded to go further down the draft....I guess it's not that important then. They went for needs. That's their strategy. It's dumb as hell.

And if the idea is that the further you go, most won't pan out anyway, could somebody tell me why fans and this management were happy to have gotten 10 picks????

Reactions: Andrei79

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Idk wtf Timmins and Bergevin are doing. Hopefully there's a good player or two along these weird ass names.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Thank God for Caufield eh? Imagine what this draft would look like with a signature MB pick in the first round instead of him lmao.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I know French media is going to be all over Bergevin for not picking anyone d’chez nous. But I guarantee nobody will question the crap shoot of bad choices he made during the draft. It’s as if he showed up drunk.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edit :

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Edit 2 : Ok I took my meds Im fine now. Gonna eat some of Di Chow-Mein leftovers in my fridge.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Dichow is our version of Heino Lindberg but...a much bigger version. We'll see.

Oh and since I have to explain what I mean...a WTF pick goalie late in the draft. Not in style of play.

Cubebrick

Mar 5, 2014
I know French media is going to be all over Bergevin for not picking anyone d’chez nous. But I guarantee nobody will question the crap shoot of bad choices he made during the draft. It’s as if he showed up drunk.

They'll probably pick a token qc guy like Maxence Guénette in the 6th or 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->