NHL Draft 2007

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
26. St. Louis Blues : Tommy Cross. The Blues have a poor history of drafting defenseman. Tommy Cross is no dissapointment, The young D-man from Simsbury, CT lead his high school in Assists, Points, Plus/Minus and Ice Time. He's an overall strong guy and the Blues need that.

Yeah...um....you know last year? When they drafted Erik Johnson?
I think thier poor history of drafting defencemen were over.

forgot, well before that, i was looking at a 2004 article of hockey news. sorry

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
If your not going to post who you think the teams will pick from 31-60 can you atleast please post the order of the teams drafting in the 2nd round ? Does anyone know where i can get this information

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Picks 11-20

13. Toronto Maple Leafs : Nick Petricki. With fear of losing Bryan McCabe this summer, Toronto can take no risks, Which involves drafting a defenseman, There is Petricki a great underrated defenseman out of Omaha in the USHL who stands out completley to Toronto, The young American may not be happy with Canada (loser), but the Leafs will make him feel at home.
:leafs

Ok, I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous.... Petrecki will be a good defenceman, no question, and it is possible that the Leafs draft one (though it would be highly ill advised)...

...but could you please explain "With fear of losing Bryan McCabe this summer, Toronto can take no risks"?

The Leafs have a contract with McCabe. It is a No-Movement Clause. The only way that McCabe could leave is if the Leafs were willing to trade him, and McCabe agreed. The only risk the Leafs would have is if they WANTED to trade McCabe, and he said NO.

SharksDownUnder

May 17, 2006
Sydney
a picture says it all

draft02_b.jpg

Bettman needs to sit down and stay in his place.... couldn't we have an NHL veteran be the face of the NHL.... GB makes the NHL small - just by being around it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad