NHL Current/Former Players or Personnel That Have Tested Positive for COVID 19

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Sens played 5 games this month prior to the suspension of play: @ PIT, vs. NYI, @ SJ, @ ANA, @ LA

Brooklyn Nets (who earlier announced 4 players tested positive) played the Lakers in LA the night before the Sens played the Kings there.

Last edited:

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
If there was any hope of the season coming back, this about kills it. Happy to hear it's nothing serious
Only if the plan was to restart in a few weeks, which is not the plan. They will likely try to restart in July. I’m sure many players will get it before then.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
With how many players in the NBA who are testing positive, I’m kind of surprised it took this long to see our first NHLer.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
If the symptoms aren't serious, what prompted the test in the first place? This makes me seriously worried there is going to be a huge class struggle with the rich getting preferential treatment and that we all are going to get it if we dont have it already. f***.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
If the symptoms aren't serious, what prompted the test in the first place? This makes me seriously worried there is going to be a huge class struggle with the rich getting preferential treatment and that we all are going to get it if we dont have it already. f***.

Any symptoms at all + contact with another person who tested positive = reason to get tested, for anyone.

Reactions: swiftwin

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey

Probably playing in Staples Center.

dubey

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 60 in 73 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Maybe should wait for more info before crying wolf about it

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa

Rich people are more likely to be travelling which is one of the big flags for testing.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Had to be us lol

but seriously i dont think this a hockey related or from ottawa. That player probably travelled somewhere if its just coming out now

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Any symptoms at all + contact with another person who tested positive = reason to get tested, for anyone.

Is that the case in Ontario?

In BC its:

1) health care workers (who are symptomatic)
2)long term care residents
3) patients admitted to the hospital (beyond the ED)

I fail to see how this hockey player would fall into any of these cases (would not be #3 because with mild symptoms you would just be sent home. ED would only admit patients with serious commodities and those immunocompromised)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->