NHL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthews34

Oct 9, 2009
Uxbridge
Does anybody else have an issue with NHL.com when it come to player profiles and the site as a whole? They have no information about the player other than his basics and current season stats. They don't list career stats, draft position and transactions. It's pathetic for a professional league site to be so lacking. Also the overall look of the site is terrible. Over the years the quality of the site has actually gone down. Wasn't MLB supposed to fix this site not make it worse? :shakehead

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
MLB ****ed up the site.

(literally, the MLB and NHL made a deal for the MLB to run the league's website and other media. I imagine the NHL expected the MLB to convert their site into the quality of the MLB site. That's clearly not what they did)

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
Does anybody else have an issue with NHL.com when it come to player profiles and the site as a whole? They have no information about the player other than his basics and current season stats. They don't list career stats, draft position and transactions. It's pathetic for a professional league site to be so lacking. Also the overall look of the site is terrible. Over the years the quality of the site has actually gone down. Wasn't MLB supposed to fix this site not make it worse? :shakehead

I live in S. Korea and have had gamecentre for quite a few years, so, I depend on the site quite a bit.

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT - The site just keeps getting worse. PATHETIC really.

Even the team sites, like our Leafs site, it seemed like it used to be an independent site, but, now, as soon as you click on a player (when you are at the Leaf's site) it seems to link to the nhl main site. COMPLETE MESS.

And don't get me started about the streams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad