NHL.com sucks, right?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Their app for mobile is TERRIBLE.

It constantly doesn't load and is behind and gets things wrong.

But honestly, it hasn't acted up lately.

I remember the last couple years it would randomly show the night's games being games from years past, like the 2015 Stanley Cup Finals and the 2016 World Cup Of Hockey. It was pretty hilarious.

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
It’s awful

Half the time i try to watch videos only the ads load, video never starts and no matter how much you refresh it never works.

I just use YouTube for clips and yahoo for scores

I've had the happen to me too! Then I have to buy a new laptop because I've thrown my across the room.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
It's literally satan. The app too.

Their app for mobile is TERRIBLE.

It constantly doesn't load and is behind and gets things wrong.

But honestly, it hasn't acted up lately.

I remember the last couple years it would randomly show the night's games being games from years past, like the 2015 Stanley Cup Finals and the 2016 World Cup Of Hockey. It was pretty hilarious.
I went on the app today to look at how many goals teams have scored. You now, really complex stuff. The app just opens up nhl.com on my phone's web browser. :laugh:

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Yes, it's complete garbage. TheScore is good for tracking, well, the scores. Just watch the highlights on their youtube page in the morning.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Last time I tried going on that site some video started auto-playing and for some reason I couldn't mute it or stop it. Close my browser and the f***ing thing is still blaring.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Nhl.com has never really worked when loading clips using a Iphone and Ipads.
Old site was much better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->