NHL.com Bracket Challenge 2018

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Dropped two brackets. One with my heart, and one using SCIENCE. :sarcasm:

Apparently "League Members" uses the "first name" used to register to NHL.com, instead of the name given to your bracket, which seems really dumb. We have 2 members in our league with no name. :huh:

Last edited:

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Added one bracket, might add another in which I completely randomly choose teams

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Entered again. My strategy of picking the opposite of my actual opinion worked pretty well last year so we're trying it again.

AZviaNJ

Setbacks, no Defeats
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Entered again. My strategy of picking the opposite of my actual opinion worked pretty well last year so we're trying it again.
The only match-up where all 6 statistical categories favor one team is Wpg over Minn. Which means the Wild probably take the series n 6 :)

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Submitted one as well! Guess we will see how that works... never do well on these things it seems haha. I just really don't like some teams!

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I'm failing at this. I don't see any where or any way to submit, much less get to the "bonus round" in an effort to complete.

I can get to the bracket, I can pick teams. I cannot pick the number of games or SCF point total.

Last edited:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm failing at this. I don't see any where or any way to submit, much less get to the "bonus round" in an effort to complete.

I can get to the bracket, I can pick teams. I cannot pick the number of games or SCF point total.

Don't mean to insult, but did you log in first?

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I finally got it figured out. Either of two things happened; you have two pick a SC winner to complete the process or the system recognized my genius and didn't want me to submit the winning bracket!

PS: I'm thinking it was the latter...good luck kids

Reactions: MIG

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
You can see all the other brackets now. A loooot of us have the Preds winning the cup. In fact, quite a few have the exact same bracket :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->