NHL.com 31 in 31: Toronto Maple Leafs 2020-21 Season Preview | Prediction

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Oh, they came to the grand conclusion that the Leafs will make the playoffs :laugh:
I guess that's why they get paid for their opinion!

Grade for Commentary and Insight: C-

Reactions: BrannigansLaw

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Projected lines:

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Mikheyev-Tavares-Nylander
Kerfoot-Thornton-Vesey
Robertson-Spezza-Simmonds

Projected pairings:

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Dermott-Bogosian

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Projected lines:

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Mikheyev-Tavares-Nylander
Kerfoot-Thornton-Vesey
Robertson-Spezza-Simmonds

Projected pairings:

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Dermott-Bogosian

If so, I imagine Barabanov and Engvall will spell Robertson and Spezza. Lehtonen will spell Bogosian. In any case, a compressed schedule and an expanded roster will provide opportunities. An expanded roster could also mean waivers will be a factor at times.

Last edited:

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
I need NHL back in my life please.

My football team is utterly dire and I need something to look forward to in the evenings.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
If you can't look forward to next year, then why live?
I'm bout that sire :clap: We gittin that money fast now sire! Partying and getting roadies and all. Mayne we hard and so is our selfish leafs. Well, not all of them is selfish, but some as y'all know cause ice hockey players with golden spoons are involved. Getting all that start money from mommy and daddy. Some of our rear ends had to make that path ourselves, we them real leaders. Others follow US. Hard. We are original gangsters with guns/no guns. Wich way ever a sucka decides. But yeah sire, our leafs will prevail. With our new thugs and veteranians. We the best like khaled says.

Reactions: slozo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad