NHL Center ice Linked with NHL.tv

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I signed up for NHL.tv, was using it on my phone to chromecast to my TV for this Leafs/Sens game. For some reason it was just stuck on the "Game Is Coming" screen on my TV but it would play on my phone.

So I updated the app. Now on my iPad and phone it says "Error: Your account is currently in use at another location. You can reset your password at nhl.com/reset.

I've logged out of my phone, ipad, and laptop and reset my password. Now only my laptop works and chromecasting isn't working from my browser where as the iPad and my phone have it built in.

Sick.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
I used NHL tv for the 1st time last year - it worked great. Before that, I got Center Ice thru Dish Network. But with the internet option, I can watch games even at my girlfriend's apartment.

I have it again this year. But, I live in TX - the only game they blackout is when they play Dallas. I am 3.5 hours from Dallas - it sucks I am blacked out for that.

I have been watching the preseason games on it. I pay for just 1 team, though. So, it's a little cheaper than being able to watch all the teams. I am only interested in watching the Flyers

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I used NHL tv for the 1st time last year - it worked great. Before that, I got Center Ice thru Dish Network. But with the internet option, I can watch games even at my girlfriend's apartment.

I have it again this year. But, I live in TX - the only game they blackout is when they play Dallas. I am 3.5 hours from Dallas - it sucks I am blacked out for that.

I have been watching the preseason games on it. I pay for just 1 team, though. So, it's a little cheaper than being able to watch all the teams. I am only interested in watching the Flyers

I think Dish, just dropped FS Southwest which is the Stars network.

Hope you can get to a bar to watch it.

I like the getting it through the TV provider as well because I get nhl.tv with Center ice.

Reactions: shipwreck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad