GDT: NHL/BRUINS - FREE AGENT FRENZY - JULY 1st - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
A Backes to Ottawa deal just makes too much sense. I can't believe it hasn't happened already. Unless he has declined to waive, or they aren't on his trade list.

I like the low key signings we've made, and would like either of Ferland or Johansson back at the right price.

That ship has pretty much sailed it would seem.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
In other words the Beleskey retain coupled with Backes deal is killing me.
I’m not going to get upset at today. It’s what I figured they’d do.

Until Miller/Moore clear their injuries they are basically unmovable. Backes is what it is at this point too. Maybe he can platoon with another guy or two and have some gas in the tank come April.

In any case, that’s 10 million worth of space right there.

They’ll have room at the TDL and will be fine as far as the playoffs go (getting in).

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
A Backes to Ottawa deal just makes too much sense. I can't believe it hasn't happened already. Unless he has declined to waive, or they aren't on his trade list.

I like the low key signings we've made, and would like either of Ferland or Johansson back at the right price.

Dorion was interviewed on TSN and said that they were done. Anything could happen though.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass

If he declined he’s staying in providence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->