GDT: NHL/BRUINS - FREE AGENT FRENZY - JULY 1st - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Not likely. Kuraly, Nordstrom and Wagner are much better currently. Unless they are being traded he should be a Providence Bruin.

What a shame. He's one of those guys that gets the rep of an AHL tweener and clears waivers when in reality he's definitely good enough to be a regular. His issue is that he's the ultimate low-event player. Gets 70%+ defensive faceoffs on a trash team and gets replaced by a guy that scores 8 more points for 4x the cost.

Oh well, fingers crossed that he'll break out.

Reactions: Chestus

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
What a shame. He's one of those guys that gets the rep of an AHL tweener and clears waivers when in reality he's definitely good enough to be a regular. His issue is that he's the ultimate low-event player. Gets 70%+ defensive faceoffs on a trash team and gets replaced by a guy that scores 8 more points for 4x the cost.

Oh well, fingers crossed that he'll break out.

Yeah he has some loyal fans here in Vancouver who hoped for more.

Cheers!

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Rangers are building a nice team.
They will bounce back well.If Kaapo adapts quickly and becomes a star ..NY will Be force moreover if Kravstov develops... Watch out

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
It's too bad Canadiens GM Marc Bergevin couldn't have given an offer sheet to Bruins Charlie MacAvoy.:D:nod::laugh:

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Every time I see that 43 on the top six I cringe.
Yeah feel the same way,always hearing he stepped up and played well when Pasta was out, Riley Nash stepped up and played well when Bergy was out the season before also,doesn’t mean either one could play their regularly.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
lindholm and gaunce are a little bit strange to me... I probably misspelled both too

I could see them both tickted to ahl to give our team down there a chance at a championship. or I could see backes being moved and filling our 13th forward spot with someone a lot cheaper like one of these guys

I guess when its minimum salary it doesnt matter a lot... depth never hurts

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
Believe we wont see the Bruins signing any top players via free agency for the near future. Think that the mentality is like in a company that has a high reputation. The boss is telling you that he won't pay you the overpriced market value (Marchand, Pasta) for your service but assuring you that you will have a great working environment, a great place to live and he wants to be the company successful. Now the boss turns around and goes out and pays somebody who will do the job as good as you or even worse a lot bucks more than he offered you to stay in the past. How would you feel?

Reactions: Alan Ryan

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
A Backes to Ottawa deal just makes too much sense. I can't believe it hasn't happened already. Unless he has declined to waive, or they aren't on his trade list.

I like the low key signings we've made, and would like either of Ferland or Johansson back at the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad